• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

AHF

18 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

I don't even understand why some of y'all even go messing around on real BM. That's a side chick that always leaves you feeling worse than you did when you got there.

Naw.  Just like to go see what the fans on the other side of the tracks think!

:smug:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

My notifications don’t update. Not sure who responded to my comments, I’m lost. :cray2: Anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

Since Spud2Nique won't be able to see these responses, now is a good chance to pile on him!  🙂

• 6 months later...
  • Premium Member

Just had the thought strike me... and no need to reply... but I remember we used to have that Twitter scroll on the right side of the screen... the Hawksquawk Roll... would it be difficult to restore that?

• Moderators
12 hours ago, sturt said:

Just had the thought strike me... and no need to reply... but I remember we used to have that Twitter scroll on the right side of the screen... the Hawksquawk Roll... would it be difficult to restore that?

@capstone21 would need to give feedback on that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

500 posts 😎

Could someone please direct me to the Senior VIP thread? lol

Nope sorry you can’t qualify yet? A law was put into place effect Jan. 2022 that says 600 posts are needed. Good luck 👍 

• Haha 2

It's me again.  My problem:  If I try to move down for a new paragraph on the Squawk, instead it erases part of what I have already typed.  To move I submit, then edit.  This works fine but it's unnerving when I forget and it erases several lines.

😪

Edited by Gray Mule

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

It's me again.  My problem:  If I try to move down for a new paragraph on the Squawk, instead it erases part of what I have already typed.  To move I submit, then edit.  This works fine but it's unnerving when I forget and it erases several lines.

😪

What do you mean by “move down”?  Are you talking about hitting enter or return?