Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

AHF

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

ENTER

I’ve never seen that.  Can you share what kind of computer or phone you are using and what browser with @capstone21?  Any other detail about when it happens and how consistent it is would also help.  (Of course, he’ll probably tell you that I asked you for the wrong things.)

Can definitely understand why that would be incredibly frustrating.

12 hours ago, AHF said:

I’ve never seen that.  Can you share what kind of computer or phone you are using and what browser with @capstone21?  Any other detail about when it happens and how consistent it is would also help.  (Of course, he’ll probably tell you that I asked you for the wrong things.)

Can definitely understand why that would be incredibly frustrating.

Fairly new desk top computer.  Doesn't do it all the time.  I'll have several lines done, hit enter, and half of what was there is gone - erased.  

😪

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Fairly new desk top computer.  Doesn't do it all the time.  I'll have several lines done, hit enter, and half of what was there is gone - erased.  

😪

@capstone21 - if you have any thoughts on Gray Mule's issue with lines deleting please reach out to him.  Cap has to balance that real life job/responsibilities and a variety of other things here but he is still more qualified than I am on technical issues by a long shot.  

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2022 at 5:13 PM, benhillboy said:

Yo mods it’s dope af I can see literally all of my posts in the archives here but do you all have access to Lethal’s game threads?  If so I’d appreciate it if you could pull up February 21, 2010.

I looked, but I don't think his game threads go that far back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This message is at the top of the page each of the last few days.  No biggie since it doesn't seem to be impacting me in any way, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 7/21/2022 at 8:43 AM, LongTimeFan said:

This message is at the top of the page each of the last few days.  No biggie since it doesn't seem to be impacting me in any way, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

Hmmm ... I have not seen that one before

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@capstone21  The 'Unread Content' button does not appear to be working.  I keep getting 'the community is unavailable' when I use it. Thanks.

It's all I ever use, and it's working for me right now, FWIW.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Noted.  I thought it was just a mobile issue but it's now on my laptop

I Always try incongnito or private mode in the browser and see if it happens there if you haven't already.   If so you may have to clear cache.  Although this is a long shot since it's happened on both your phone and laptop.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Now the site is loading too fast.  I need more time to prepare for the onslaught before each topic is loaded!!!

Calgon, take me away…  @LongTimeFan 🤣 We all need a break here and there, indulge yourself and pamper yourself in a bath 🛁.

ps Now includes aloe Vera… 🤨 

• Haha 1