• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bugs and Technical Issues on Site

AHF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

How come I can't see my chat/personal messages anymore?

Yes, that's correct english... I think. 🤥

@capstone21

Can you give cap some more details about what you are seeing and on what device(s)?  I don't remember having seen this issue before for PMs.  I don't think chat is available on the current skin for anyone but I may be missing something on that as well.

On 5/30/2023 at 1:48 PM, AHF said:

@capstone21

Can you give cap some more details about what you are seeing and on what device(s)?  I don't remember having seen this issue before for PMs.  I don't think chat is available on the current skin for anyone but I may be missing something on that as well.

Yeah the chat feature used to have an option to chat 1 on 1, so I'm probably referring to what you're saying is now unavailable for everyone.  The odd thing is that I got a notification that I received a new chat message.  All on mobile. 

• Moderators
14 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah the chat feature used to have an option to chat 1 on 1, so I'm probably referring to what you're saying is now unavailable for everyone.  The odd thing is that I got a notification that I received a new chat message.  All on mobile. 

@capstone21

I think that is a function of using the default skin and so is expected until a new skin is generated with that feature but I'll let capstone chime in since my speculation is just that.

• 2 months later...

@capstone21 Not sure why, but I’m having trouble embedding tweets (example below). When I go to Twitter/X app, I click share > copy link, then paste link directly into the post editor (this was working a couple days ago). Not working in default skin either. Is this only an issue on my end? If not, could it be related to the domain on tweet embeds changing from Twitter.com to x.com? Thanks in advance for your help and am looking forward to your reply!

https://x.com/atlhawks/status/1691435593933213696?s=46&t=8v2t8Tg0a87E2l7bs0NAiw

Edited by djjob23
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, djjob23 said:

@capstone21 Not sure why, but I’m having trouble embedding tweets (example below). When I go to Twitter/X app, I click share > copy link, then paste link directly into the post editor (this was working a couple days ago). Not working in default skin either. Is this only an issue on my end? If not, could it be related to the domain on tweet embeds changing from Twitter.com to x.com? Thanks in advance for your help and am looking forward to your reply!

https://x.com/atlhawks/status/1691435593933213696?s=46&t=8v2t8Tg0a87E2l7bs0NAiw

Working for me....just post the link directly  and hit enter and it should display correctly 

Thanks @JayBirdHawk and @macdaddy! When troubleshooting, it looks like the Twitter/X App on iPhone has the link as the following when you click share > copy link in the app (not working):

However, when opening the tweet in a web browser (whether desktop, tablet, or mobile), the domain is still twitter.com and clicking share > copy link to post in a web browser works (the copied link is still using twitter.com). Relative URL below (add “https://twitter.com” to this relative URL below and the tweet embeds successfully):

• /ATLHawks/status/1691435593933213696?s=20

Here’s this relative URL (browser > twitter.com > tweet > share > copy link) working successfully using the twitter.com domain:

This looks to just be an issue when trying to embed tweets from the app (or x.com), but tweet embeds still work if you are able to copy the tweet link from twitter.com on a web browser. There may be a problem embedding tweets once the browser domain switches over to x.com, but we’ll see.

Thanks y’all for your help!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
On 12/3/2023 at 12:20 PM, capstone21 said:

Software had been upgraded but the chat had not been … soon as they upgrade that it will be back

Are we upgrading? 

It's the trade deadline, It's gotta be up and running 😁