• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks trade Bazemore to Portland for E. Turner

JTB

Okay here it is...the Jaylen Adams analysis...."Gets told by coaches to dribble out the clock so Trae can rest for 8 minutes a game. Gets told, "only shoot in an emergency and give the ball to someone bigger than you as soon as possible after crossing half court".  Did I nail it?

Edited by thecampster
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Okay here it is...the Jaylen Adams analysis...."Gets told by coaches to dribble out the clock so Trae can rest for 8 minutes a game. Gets told, "only shoot in an emergency and give the ball to someone bigger than you as soon as possible after crossing half court".  Did I nail it?

Nailed it!!!! I can't believe poster hate him less than Turner? Many spending 99% of their post cricizing Turner but not 1 criticism of Adams. Its almost like Trump and Putin! Lol!

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Nailed it!!!! I can't believe poster hate him less than Turner? Many spending 99% of their post cricizing Turner but not 1 criticism of Adams. 

One is an undrafted rookie making a million dollars the other is a former #2 pick with 11 years experience making $18 million.....doesn't make sense that the criticusm/evaluation would be the same.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

One is an undrafted rookie making a million dollars the other is a former #2 pick with 11 years experience making $18 million.....doesn't make sense that the criticusm/evaluation would be the same.

I knew there was some bias there.  Y'all care about the money and where someone was picked.  I only care about wins!  If turner is better than Adams then I am happy!

• Premium Member
Just now, Peoriabird said:

I knew there was some bias there.  Y'all care about the money and where someone was picked.  I only care about wins!  If turner is better than Adams then I am happy!

You cared when Baze was making all that money too.

I have already said I'm not a fan, but I will root for him as a Hawk.  He is not my first choice to be the backup PG, neither is Adams as he belongs in the GL for another year.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

You cared when Baze was making all that money too.

I have already said I'm not a fan, but I will root for him as a Hawk.  He is not my first choice to be the backup PG, neither is Adams as he belongs in the GL for another year.

I didn't criticize Baze that often...Y'all getting me mix up with someone else.  I often times defended Baze

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I give more leeway to younger  growing players than older players.

But come on...When I guy does something over and over like Bembry does, I can't take it.  His steals and then immediate returnover rate has to be some type of NBA record.  He easily has 15 of them per season

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Working hypothesis of what it might look like if we could put electrodes on that round bald head, turn the computer on, and get a read-out on the big screen monitor at ATL HQ of what Schlenk is thinking....

GSW Curry role is kinda filled by ATL Young

GSW Thompson role is kinda filled by ATL Huerter

GSW Green role is kinda filled by ATL Spellman

And now... GSW Livingston role is kinda filled by ATL Turner

No?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Working hypothesis of what it might look like if we could put electrodes on that round bald head, turn the computer on, and get a read-out on the big screen monitor at ATL HQ of what Schlenk is thinking....

GSW Curry role is kinda filled by ATL Young

GSW Thompson role is kinda filled by ATL Huerter

GSW Green role is kinda filled by ATL Spellman

And now... GSW Livingston role is kinda filled by ATL Turner

No?

Reddish Durant

Hunter Iggy