• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone ever listen to Mike Tyson and any of his guest on his pod cast?

IheartVolt

Honestly call me a few names if you like, but I never knew The Champ is as intelligent and full of knowledge like he is. Just a down to earth guy he has evolved into and I find it refreshing to see him like this. He seems genuinely happy and lights up like a light when talking boxing especially.

As always LL is just a deep guy as well. Two legends in one room.

listened to part of the ll one.  tyson has always been a compelling interview and I respect him in a lot of ways.  dunno about smart, but definitely respect how open he is about his mental health issues when he was younger.  I'll listen through; thanks for the tip.  I liked his interview with norm mcdonald if that is still out there fyi.  now ll... he is probably super friggin smart.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 9:25 AM, Plainview1981 said:

I haven't listened to it, but I have been watching old fights on youtube.

There still more entertaining than most of what is on TV now.

Very much agree. Thomas Hearns for me and I am a Georgia cat here so I have no reasonable bias there for the Detroit area. The most cut guy and ridiculous physique I can remember was Hearns. Great times in boxing. Guessing for me some stuff just ain't possible but now I am aspiring towards Cowboy Ceronne's weight at 155 while being 6'1" and a Champ. Would be nice for a sixty something year old.