• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

20 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Poor Jeff. "I opt back in to stay in Minnesota, and THIS is the thanks I get?"

~lw3

Minny loses out on Garland because the Cavs take him, and the Cavs supposedly took Garland because we took Hunter who they initially wanted so they went with Culver? So they basically wanted to replace Teague with a rookie and now a free agent. Wolves 🐺 mission this summer: Get a new point guard...

Teague: Whats ur man 👨 gotta do with me?

😐 

Musical 🎵 chairs in the soap 🧼 opera known as the association.

• Like 1

hace 6 minutos, warcore dijo:

I wouldn't mind taking back Jeffrey to be our backup vet PG off the bench. I guess we'd hafta take Dieng as well? What would it take? Flipping Adams and Len (smaller salaries) to them with us getting a future pick back?

Ummmm, trade would be Adams and Plumlee for Dieng/Teague and a first round pick. Backup PG and C problem solved. Dieng fits very well on our team.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, warcore said:

I wouldn't mind taking back Jeffrey to be our backup vet PG off the bench. I guess we'd hafta take Dieng as well? What would it take? Flipping Adams and Len (smaller salaries) to them with us getting a future pick back?

Hawks don't have the capspace to take both, we'd have to send back salary. Teague and Dieng is $35 mil, hawks have $13 mil in space, that leaves a difference of $22 mil.

I don't see the Hawks taking on a total $52 million(Teague (19) Dieng (16+17) for 1 future 1st when Crabbe alone was 1 first.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Was his QO issued or no?

Stylistically, kemba and kyme aren't that different.  He'll be a breath of fresh air attitude-wise.

They're going to miss Baynes and are certainly going to miss Alice.

This is like 2 steps forward, 3 steps back for them.  If they try to bring rozier back, it would be a disaster.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Stylistically, kemba and kyme aren't that different.  He'll be a breath of fresh air attitude-wise.

They're going to miss Baynes and are certainly going to miss Alice.

This is like 2 steps forward, 3 steps back for them.  If they try to bring rozier back, it would be a disaster.

There is still the Brown/Tatum vs Haywood dynamic. How does Brad manage that?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If Butler gets the 5th year on his contract from Philly, he likely stays.

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Brooklyn about to screw themselves again!

I think so, they had a good thing going.

I feel bad for Kenny Atkinson.