• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

There is still the Brown/Tatum vs Haywood dynamic. How does Brad manage that?

He doesn't manage it, that's how.  He'll put his head in the sand and hope it all works out on it's own.

Meanwhile they'll keep resenting Haywood and BOS will keep trying to blame Kyrie.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He doesn't manage it, that's how.  He'll put his head in the sand and hope it all works out on it's own.

Meanwhile they'll keep resenting Haywood and BOS will keep trying to blame Kyrie.

At least there's this:

Which PG needy team will overpay him? Bulls, Suns, Magic?

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

At least there's this:

Makes sense to renounce him.  You forgot the Knicks tho.  Rumors he's a target for them as is Cousins.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I wouldn't mind Frank here in Atlanta. He can't be that expensive and Trae would likely make him better than what Kemba did with him.

Not saying Frank would start but if we lose Dedmon at least Frank has the 3pt skillset to replace Dedmons shooting ability.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So the Lakers traded him for Capspace 2 years ago, now they've had to clear capspace to resign him (if he does end up there).:laugh1:

So they want Kawhi .... and Kyrie .... and Horford ...... and Russell and .....

I mean, how much "help" does LeBron need?

And do they not know they don't have money for all that?  And do they not realize them dudes all have comparable places they can go such that they don't need to wait in line to see who signs first?

1 minute ago, JTB said:

I wouldn't mind Frank here in Atlanta. He can't be that expensive and Trae would likely make him better than what Kemba did with him.

Not saying Frank would start but if we lose Dedmon at least Frank has the 3pt skillset to replace Dedmons shooting ability.

He's done nothing to suggest he's an nba-level player tho.

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

So they want Kawhi .... and Kyrie .... and Horford ...... and Russell and .....

I mean, how much "help" does LeBron need?

And do they not know they don't have money for all that?  And do they not realize them dudes all have comparable places they can go such that they don't need to wait in line to see who signs first?

That's what I'm saying.  The media will pump everyone to LA, Boston, or NY until, well they sign somewhere else.   I hope LA misses the playoffs next yer and AD goes and plays for the Suns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good Lawt, I'm clutching ma pearls.

Where does that leave them with Brogdon? They'll be forced to matched gis offer and it'll be BIIIIG!!.

Bucks should pull a LAC like when they signed Blaje Griffin and out if nowhere traded him after saying he'll be a clipper for life.

Russell is meeting with the Timberwolves 1st thing. It will be crazy if the Knicks, Lakers, and Mavericks strike out on Kryrie, Kemba, and Russell. Who would have thought that a couple of months ago?

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-d-angelo-russell-to-meet-with-timberwolves-when-free-agency-opens-174650646.html

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

At least there's this:

Actually, it may be us.

If Pierce is saying that we need an upgrade on the defensive end, he may lobby to get Rozier, and let he and Turner battle it out for the backup PG spot.  It'll also make it much easier to let go of Turner at the trade deadline, if we become a "buyer" in February.

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Actually, it may be us.

If Pierce is saying that we need an upgrade on the defensive end, he may lobby to get Rozier, and let he and Turner battle it out for the backup PG spot.  It'll also make it much easier to let go of Turner at the trade deadline, if we become a "buyer" in February.

I like Rozier. At what cost though? Actually, come to think of it he might F up the locker room chem.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Actually, it may be us.

Doubtful.

I think Rozier is looking for a starting role and the cost to get him.

Beverly is looking for $15 mil a year. How much is Rozier asking?