• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Frontcourt addition on FA

gurpilo

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

🤔 did you and I have a back and forth on this last year and you shut me out for suggesting Bender. Now you suggest him? Cute!

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

I vaguely recall that too.  Major party foul on burd.

On topic though, when I think of big men, I really do wanna get Wood.

🙂

I said just because CLP worked wonders with Len doesn't mean he will with Bender. :laugh1:

But, but, buuuuut (you know there was a but)......the talk was centered around us TRADING for him at the trade deadline since Phoenix had him on the block.  I wasn't interested in giving up a pick of any kind for him.  Then Phoenis declined his option, so we can now get him for 'free'

You saw my idea to trade for Henson into capspace?  Hawks piling up players I'm not fans of - Turner, Parson topped off with Henson 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I said just because CLP worked wonders with Len doesn't mean he will with Bender. :laugh1:

But, but, buuuuut (you know there was a but)......the talk was centered around us TRADING for him at the trade deadline since Phoenix had him on the block.  I wasn't interested in giving up a pick of any kind for him.  Then Phoenis declined his option, so we can now get him for 'free'

You saw my idea to trade for Henson into capspace?  Hawks piling up players I'm not fans of - Turner, Parson topped off with Henson 🤣

You get a half point back for wanting him for free vs trading for him. True story. 

• Haha 1