• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spellman Ate his Way out of ATL (Traded to GSW)

kg01

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 wait, who is this? I like the way he breaks down tape it’s efficient and easy to understand.

I know he is a celebrity. I saw him in that All Star game they do with the celebrities. He won MVP

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

Hope Omari can carve out some kinda career out there but even if he surprises and becomes a serious rotation guy, its just looking back for me. TS has landed us six super high talented borderline kids playing our rotation like vets and when they don't, Uncle Vince to the rescue. Do expect some weird streaks this season, more good than bad, but think we play more than eighty two games for sure.  

• Like 1

• Moderators

Omari seems to be putting up decent numbers here so far.

Damian Jones:

1 game, 11 minutes, 4 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 steals, 1 block, 3 personal fouls

Omari Spellman:

2 games, 36 minutes, 17 points, 13 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 blocks, 3 steals, 3 personal fouls

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Spellman is such a talented young man.  Too bad he has such a battle with his weight. 

:cry:

I was about to say the same thing: he’s a smart, skilled, savvy player, which is what Colonel Schlenk saw. Too bad his genetics and willpower are lacking 😏

8 hours ago, kg01 said:

"Round" is a shape, bro.

Funny...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1