• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae and John on USA Basketball Select Team

marco102

57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I bet L*** won't make the USA basketball select team!

(shhh, shhh ... nobody tell, kg.  Let him have this one.  Wait, who'm I talking to?)

I hope 🤞🏽 my avatar guy doesn’t make it. 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This is how our guys can start to recruit. Being in these circles with some the elites, they play together and start seeing how hard each other works and how well they get along in the locker room (or not). It plants the seeds for down the line. It could work both ways though. Trae and John may start seeing how much they’d rather play with some other guy and leave us in FA someday.

Either way, the league is mobile and player friendly, and this event is what helps bring these stars/future stars closer together. All- Star Weekend, USA basketball, are both like fraternities of the best of the best. Rising stars game and USA select are like the rush/pledges looking to join. Best believe the top dogs are going to whispering amongst themselves about just how talented Trae Young and JC are in person and how nice it would be to catch a lob from Trae 82 games a year

Co-sign this. Dead on. Plant that seed baby doll! But please only recruit TO Atlanta not away. 😊 

GO FKIN HAWKS GO!!!!!! Yes sir.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

😊

A new do....mmmmmm....It'll take some getting used to.

Love the work on the handles.

I like the old hair. He’s like Nique in reverse. Nique had the “new Collins do” in like 86 or 87, then he comes out like a flat top legend! (More of what Collins old hair looked like).

Dang. Oh well. Go gettem.