• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae and John on USA Basketball Select Team

marco102

I’m in such beach 🏝 chill mode y’all got me playing Hawks hosting Kings next and Collins vs Bags matchup being a must. Looking forward to 2k20 next month 👶!

Collins=Bags there I’m a biased Hawks fan but I also truly believe it.

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

But is Kuuuuuz still on the team?

Oh ok.  *whew*

Did Kuz go blonde 👱‍♀️? Wtfff ahhh

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m in such beach 🏝 chill mode y’all got me playing Hawks hosting Kings next and Collins vs Bags matchup being a must. Looking forward to 2k20 next month 👶!

Kuuuuz is Chandlier Parsons with a tan.  Lightly drafted guy has some early success, gets vastly overrated, let's it go to his head.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Kuuuuz is Chandlier Parsons with a tan.  Lightly drafted guy has some early success, gets vastly overrated, let's it go to his head.

He’s a pretty boy wannabe that needs his toughness tested by an Kyle O’Quinn of some type 😝 .

Chandelier could Bobby Sura style ball out. We shall see.

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s a pretty boy wannabe that needs his toughness tested by an Kyle O’Quinn of some type 😝 .

Chandelier could Bobby Sura style ball out. We shall see.

True, true.

On another note ..... the fact that Baggs dropped out as soon as it seemed clear he'd make it, should remove him from consideration in the future.  That's a mitch bove, mayne.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I thought he was LaMelo Ball the first time I saw him with the blonde top.

• Haha 1

Haha, TeamUSA gonna get ran ...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fiba-world-cup-team-usa-scrimmage-005910632.html

Shout out to Justin Anderson and coach Matt Hill (who?).  Hawk connections.  JVG is a fantastic coach.  No one is talking about what he did to get the USA qualified this past summer.  Basically took a bunch of castoff players and won an international tournament which allowed the US to even be able to play in this.  He's a great coach and it's a shame he doesn't get sniffs in the league anymore.

Per the Lakers’ Mike Trudell, a closing lineup of Kemba Walker, Donovan Mitchell, Harrison Barnes, P.J. Tucker and Brook Lopez were used against the Select Team, while other standouts like De’Aaron Fox, Khris Middleton and Jayson Tatum were on the bench.

So we should maybe hold off on the Tatum hall o' fame speeches?  Maybe?  Perhaps?

And another thing to look out for, players pulled out of this deal mainly due to the timing of it.  They basically won't finish until like a week or so before training camp.  Not ideal.  Boston should be concerned that 4 (now 3 if not-so-Smart remains out injured) of their guys are involved.  Look for the Seeeees to falter late this season.

That enough Selltic-hate for ya, @AHF?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You mean Jam? 😐 Is AHF Jamalo? You can tell me now I’m close to a shower 🚿.. 🤮 

John Jenkins??! I heard he’s a shooter..

I’ve always wondered if Jamal Liver was a Squawker. He’s not over here? Everyone else basically has the same name here and there or pretty close, right? ‘Cept King Supes. Who else has totally different handles on each? Side note: I no longer hang out over there. Again...

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, hazer said:

I’ve always wondered if Jamal Liver was a Squawker. He’s not over here? Everyone else basically has the same name here and there or pretty close, right? ‘Cept King Supes. Who else has totally different handles on each? Side note: I no longer hang out over there. Again...

He said he wasn’t on squawk. Personally I think they are all in cahoots! 😆 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Anybody we know here who has a totally different handle over there?

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He said he used to be (awhile back)  but Mods....something....something.....heavy handed.

I still think he's on here under a total different name though.  :thinking:

I have my suspicions on who it is - doesn't post often just drops a line ever so often.:hehe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He said he used to be (awhile back)  but Mods....something....something.....heavy handed.

I still think he's on here under a total different name though.  :thinking:

I have my suspicions on who it is - doesn't post often just drops a line ever so often.:hehe:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ad314b31136929249df

• Haha 1