Sign in to follow this  
marco102

$175k on I-285

I'm mad at all you Atlanta skwakers for not telling me about this.  This is the exit I work off of, but I'm on vacation.  @JayBirdHawk @kg01. I can forgive @NBASupes and @Spud2nique. I don't believe they are in Atlanta.

I'm not ashamed to say I would have been one of those people out there collecting.  Did any of you get this money? If so, I want game tickets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm mad at all you Atlanta skwakers for not telling me about this.  This is the exit I work off of, but I'm on vacation.  @JayBirdHawk @kg01. I can forgive @NBASupes and @Spud2nique. I don't believe they are in Atlanta.

I'm not ashamed to say I would have been one of those people out there collecting.  Did any of you get this money? If so, I want game tickets.

Haha, sucka  ... or maybe not. It's not like they don't know which serial numbers are in the truck.  They can find the folks that took that money if they want to.

Edited by kg01

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, sucka  ... or maybe not. It's not like they don't know which serial numbers are in the truck.  They can find the folks that took that money if they want to.

That still seems tough to me.   I wonder if @AHF  could give some insight.  I know they were out there like it was Christmas...lol

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

Hahahaha.....I was on vacay too. Just got back in town.

• Like 1