• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1st Preseason Game Vs New Orleans

marco102

10 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I doubt very seriously Pop coaches like this.

I doubt, very seriously, Pop would've been a great coach without having multiple HOFers on all his teams.

Boom

Don't @ me.  Or do, I don't care.

I'mma bridge the gap for you, brother, cause I love ya.

Just about every coach I've heard speak on it (turnover issues) has said the last thing they ever wanna do is go out and tell their team to focus on not turning the ball over.  If they do that, it just makes the team play weird and they end up turning the ball over anyways.

Happy?

10 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Bright side: This was the best defense by an Atlanta team versus a N'Awlins team that we'll see in 2019!

~lw3

Haha, it's true.

Failcons suck bonkey dalls.

• Like 3

I didn't think we were all that bad. In the areas where you normally grow, we showed bad qualities. But for the areas where you don't, we looked good. 

Both teams are low floor, high ceiling teams which can go anywhere standings wise. 

The only area that scares me is starting center and backup center if Len is starting.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What made the play great was Reddick's arms.  He started waving at imaginary butterflies as Trae went by.

Dude looked like a 75 year-old man tryna catch his 6yo great-grand son or something.  "Get ovah here, sonny .. wait a minute ... my back!"

He looked like a blind Helen Keller waving those arms. Trae needs to limit the nutmegging though. It’s all fun n dandy till a Karl Malone cat rams his hand 🖐 up ur a$$ for showing him up.

Fun to have Hawks basketball 🏀 back.

• Haha 3

Cam had about the worst start imaginable so it's a credit to him that he was able to recover and calmly sink some jumpers. Had a couple of nice passes as well. Hunter looked nice and composed from the start. Those are the only real positives I took away from that game. Also Bembry. He can do some things that almost no one else can because of how fluid of an athlete he is. Hopefully this game was a sign of him taking another step this season. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, AHF said:

our center position looked like garbage on paper and looked like garbage in play.  No real surprise.  It will be an offseason priority to address this.  Len is a rotation piece.  Bruno is a developmental player.  Jones is filling space on the roster.

I'm still mad about this!  I still can't believe posters actually thought that Jones was a starting caliber center.

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm still mad about this!  I still can't believe posters actually thought that Jones was a starting caliber center.

I can't disagree here.  I thought Jones would at least be a body.  It appears he's less than that, even.

We should look to acquire Baynes from PHX.  They're not gonna know how to use him.  He'd actually help us.  He gonna be in PHX like, "Wait, we're gonna work to get Booker 40 instead of winning?  Where dey do dat at?"

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Actually I thought he looked slimmer...(than he usually does). The girlfriend watched the game with me and we got into it a bit.

I think I said ..”look at Hunter he looks so tight”...” one too many times and I think it had gotten to her by the second half she was imitating what Trae would sound like everytime he got fouled in a whiny 😫 little kid voice.. 😡 

Then she tells me comon, you know you’d hate Trae if he was on another team. 

ps Horford was her fav Hawk. It’s like I’m dating Supes in my own personal crying game.

Haha, can we start calling you Mrs. Supes?

And if that's Parker looking slim then that's a problem. 

And when do you get to change your avatar?  What are you gonna go with next?  Another L*k* pose?

• Haha 4

Just now, kg01 said:

Haha, can we start calling you Mrs. Supes?

And if that's Parker looking slim then that's a problem. 

And when do you get to change your avatar?  What are you gonna go with next?  Another L*k* pose?

She said Horford was the cutest. I’m not sure it has anything to do with basketball 🏀 skills but she does know a bit. Mrs Supes? Wtf 😐 

No Luka for my next avatar but Soth gives me a c-note I can get a Jokic or KAT pic up there real quick. 😝 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

She said Horford was the cutest. I’m not sure it has anything to do with basketball 🏀 skills but she does know a bit. Mrs Supes? Wtf 😐 

No Luka for my next avatar but Soth gives me a c-note I can get a Jokic or KAT pic up there real quick. 😝 

Haha, don't take her to any 6er games.  You might mess around and leave alone.  It's ok.  That's why you won't find me taking mrs. kg to any of the Rock's wrestling matches.  If ya smelll what I'm cookin'.

I would definitely auction my avatar off.  How much would @JayBirdHawk pay for me to switch to a pic of Kawhi's hands?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

My biggest concern from last night was the whole Celli/last name/nickname thing. 😶 

My biggest concern was Ingram wearing girls twinbead bubble ponytails on the ends of his hair.

Those things can take an eye out our break your teeth. I think I should contact the NBA :thinking:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Another observation, Parker looks like he's gained a few (hundred).  For a guy with knee issues, you'd think he'd try to trim down.

He looks like he was on that @Spud2nique see-food diet.  Eat all the food you can see.

Just a few?

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, don't take her to any 6er games.  You might mess around and leave alone.  It's ok.  That's why you won't find me taking mrs. kg to any of the Rock's wrestling matches.  If ya smelll what I'm cookin'.

I would definitely auction my avatar off.  How much would @JayBirdHawk pay for me to switch to a pic of Kawhi's hands?

:thinking:

• Haha 2