• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1st Preseason Game Vs New Orleans

marco102

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My biggest concern was Ingram wearing girls twinbead bubble ponytails on the ends of his hair.

Those things can take an eye out our break your teeth. I think I should contact the NBA

Wasn’t there a rule for earings? This is even more dangerous isn’t it? Nique said Bob would have looked good with that Ingram ball thing 😆 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My biggest concern was Ingram wearing girls twinbead bubble ponytails on the ends of his hair.

Those things can take an eye out our break your teeth. I think I should contact the NBA :thinking:

Is that what he had on his hair?  And the league outlawed the 'ninja' headbands due to safety concerns?  I know for a fact that them bubble things can literally break your face.  Literally.  Somebody needs to notify somebody.  This is of greater concern than them Morey twits.

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

More of this from JC.

That was impressive.  Even when you account for the fact that ThIngram was single-handedly trying to keep ATL in the game last night.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

DeAndre defense!

Pierce doesn't have a clue imo.  Guy was supposed to be a defensive guru, this is the worst defensive Hawk team I have ever seen.  

3 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Pierce doesn't have a clue imo.  Guy was supposed to be a defensive guru, this is the worst defensive Hawk team I have ever seen.  

No coach would have last year's team or yesterday's team playing consistently good defense. It takes time for young players to improve and a couple more roster moves before we get to that point (if we get there). 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Agree. It sounds like a doctor that might tell you that lots of fruits, vegetables and are the best thing for you as long as you get rid of sweets and fat.

Edited by Plainview1981
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

6 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

Agree. It sounds like a doctor that might tell you that lots of fruits, vegetables and are the best thing for you as long as you get rid of sweets and fat.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/basketball/prevention-and-protection-then-lloyd-pierce-will-get-all-his-back-pocket/T4hLtORDpxpenjkhRb9YTI/

Lloyd Pierce had a defensive philosophy developed during five seasons as an assistant coach with the 76ers.
He scrapped it when he became head coach of the Hawks. In fact, his system hasn’t been installed fully yet, even now after his first full season as a head coach.
Why?
“Anyone’s system is based on who you have and what you have to do,” Pierce said in an exclusive interview with The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

I’d keep going to that doctor 👨‍⚕️. Sounds like pretty sane advice to me. Wait a sec, it’s this Calomari? 😐 😶 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks havent played one ounce of defense since he got here.   All his theories look like hot air BS to me.  Dude ain't a head coach.  

50 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Dude ain't a head coach.  

Mmm hmmm. Exactly why Colangelo asked him to join Pop and Kerr on Team USA 😉

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1