• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1st Preseason Game Vs New Orleans

marco102

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If his teammates find him, Zion will easily average 20 ppg because the middle of the floor is wide open for a cutter like him.  Once he gets the ball in the paint while on the move, he's too damn explosive to contain.

As for the Hawks, you kind of see the issue with this team defensively. The Hawkss have 61 pts, is shooting 50% FG and 39% 3FG, but are losing by 14 because we can't stop anybody.

Defense is still a MAJOR issue. We can only hope that Pierce isn't emphasizing that yet. We already have one "defensive coach" in ATL who hasn't shown anything yet. Lookin' at you Quinn.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If his teammates find him, Zion will easily average 20 ppg because the middle of the floor is wide open for a cutter like him.  Once he gets the ball in the paint while on the move, he's too damn explosive to contain.

As for the Hawks, you kind of see the issue with this team defensively. The Hawkss have 61 pts, is shooting 50% FG and 39% 3FG, but are losing by 14 because we can't stop anybody.

I've never seen someone cover so much ground with his jumping ability and his power is crazy. The Duke kids all looking good today 

Alex Len defense v. Starters is as bad as advertised 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I've never seen someone cover so much ground with his jumping ability and his power is crazy. The Duke kids all looking good today 

Alex Len defense v. Starters is as bad as advertised 

I've seen him do it in college against smaller people. But that last play he made against Len was so quick and explosive, that Len barely had time to react.  Granted, it was Len, but still impressive.

• Like 1

We lack physicality!  I’m telling y’all even in this preseason game you can see Collins frustration as he’s banging against these bigger bodies .

collins isn’t even a small frame big man in my opinion...he’s just not a center.

physicality will doom us this season. If we could match strength for strength this team would be scary even with the defensive woes but there’s defensive issues and they just aren’t powerful enough as a unit....looks like Quinn’s  falcons defense 

• Sad 1