• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1st Preseason Game Vs New Orleans

marco102

5 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Defense is still a MAJOR issue. We can only hope that Pierce isn't emphasizing that yet. We already have one "defensive coach" in ATL who hasn't shown anything yet. Lookin' at you Quinn.

We need a True center to be physical and not scared to get rough . Collins doesn’t have the power or frame for true centers.

better defense is needed but even then you got to do something about physicality 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I know Steven Adams can't shoot threes but it would be nice to have a legit center.

Thank you ! I’m telling folks man the lack of physicality at center may actually keep us from surpassing last years win total.

id love to get Adams! He’s still only 25 and would help this team out greatly on defense 

Edited by JTB

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

This 1st preseason game, I just wanted to see if Hunter and Reddish look like they belong on the court :good:

Agreed. They look good for their first game. No complaints from me. Hunters defense is awesome ...hope it stays like that when shit get real

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I know Steven Adams can't shoot threes but it would be nice to have a legit center.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Thank you ! I’m telling folks man the lack of physicality at center may actually keep us from surpassing last years win total.

id love to get Adams! He’s still only 25 and would help this team out greatly on defense 

My trade idea:

On 10/3/2019 at 1:40 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks currently have $5.3 mill in capspace.

Here's my offer:

Stephen Adams for Chandler Parsons/Allen Crabbe (salary relief for next season), Damian Jones (young player) OKC getting their 2022 1st round pick back (protected 1-14, then 2-2nds. [Parsons or Crabbe works, but OKC may prefer Crabbe since it can save them money off their tax bill this year]

Adams starts, Len off the bench, Bruno in progress!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Hate to say I told you so with Jones, but man ...

Trae looks sloppy but he'll be fine. Hunter is a beast. Reddish shows some flashes. Not too upset with what we've got going.

Reddish showed more than flashes. He looked good for a large part of the game once he caught up with the speed of the game

That said, I want more, I need more

Trae looks a tad rusty with the shot but everything else is there. Off on a few passes and decisions but it's preseason. 

Hunter been beasting 

Edited by NBASupes