• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Projecting Trae's Production in Year 2....

REHawksFan

24 minutes ago, High5 said:

No one in the history of the league has averaged 24/13. 

To be fair....no rookie in the history of the league has averaged 22+ pts / 9+ ast per 36 minutes. But that's exactly what Trae did last year so it's not out of the realm to think he improves on that. 

In fact, a 22/9 per 36 season has only happened 12 other times in the history of the NBA. 

Per-36.png

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

I don’t care about per 36 minute shifts. I’m more worried about Trae being efficient as opposed to scoring 25 PPG.

Funny that you say that since the per 36 numbers combined with shooting %s are intended to focus on how efficient a player is as opposed to their sheer volume of stats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

When I say Trae can go down as the GOAT PG. I mean it.

At the least we winning 44 games next year if we fairly healthy. 50 games is possible. 53-54 is optimal.

My starters are:
Trae 35 mins
Kevin 30 mins
Cam 30 mins
Collins 35 mins
Len 24 mins

6th man is Hunter 30 mins
7th man is Parker 24 mins

2nd unit Backups are Jones 15, Turner 13, Bembry 12 and Crabbe 10.

Parsons is the 12th man. Limited mins

Bruno is G league. Limited mins

Two way guys: Charlie Brown Jr. And hopefully Tajhere McCall

We need one more vet, hope its Shaun Livingston.

I think we will have two All Stars. Both rookies should make the usa/world game.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, enrique said:

To compare his per36 from this year should be a realistic projection for his actual per game this year with a slight bump.

Agreed.  I expect a slight bump with him being better than last year due to how bad his first 60 days were but not quite the same level of prolific scoring that he had over the second half last year.  That is tough to sustain for an entire season.

• Like 2

21.5pts 9.3assists.  I want Trae to learn to play the passing Lanes.  He will never be a good one on one defender but may be if he could  contribute on that end with Steals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

21.5pts 9.3assists.  I want Trae to learn to play the passing Lanes.  He will never be a good one on one defender but may be if he could  contribute on that end with Steals.

I rather he don't. Its one of those things you got or don't. I like his defense in the 2nd half where he was shot contesting a lot. I just want him to be a lot more disciplined on that end. 

Cam Reddish will help Trae and Kev a lot with his perimeter defensive chops and off ball defensive skills.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

To be fair....no rookie in the history of the league has averaged 22+ pts / 9+ ast per 36 minutes. But that's exactly what Trae did last year so it's not out of the realm to think he improves on that. 

In fact, a 22/9 per 36 season has only happened 12 other times in the history of the NBA. 

Per-36.png

He may improve on his per36 numbers, but no way he averages 24/13. 

I'd be happy with an efficient 20/10. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Funny that you say that since the per 36 numbers combined with shooting %s are intended to focus on how efficient a player is as opposed to their sheer volume of stats.

Was thinking the same thing. IF he increases his efficiency while also playing closer to 35 min/ gm, his overall stats will skyrocket (unless of course he significantly reduces his attempts which I don't see happening). 

• Like 1