• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we keeping Allen Crabbe or no?

JTB

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

how he felt about us.

Oh.... 😐 

I think I misread. Reading is fundamental. My bad. 🤗. My apologies. If you don’t know I’m an emotional guy by now then you don’t know Spud. Proceed. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The way I see it Crabbe and Parsons will be getting left over minutes. This will be our typical 10 man rotation:

PG: Trae Young, Evan Turner
SG: Kevin Huerter, Deandre Bembry
SF: Deandre Hunter, Cam Reddish
PF: John Collins, Jabari Parker
C -  Alex Len, Damian Jones

Bembry will be the 1st sub off the bench for Huerter so that when Turner subs for Trae, Huerter will be back in to play alongside Turner.  When Bembry sits Crabbe comes in alongside Turner.

The floor spacing on that second unit:  :barf:

Reddish was garbage from the college 3 last year and he is the best floor spacer; hopefully will be much better.  Turner and Bembry are beyond garbage on jumpers.  Parker was garbage from 3 last year; hopefully positive regression but he still has always done his best work near the rim.  Jones can’t score except at the rim.  

Crabbe seems more needed than that rotation suggests.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

What's going on in this thread?  Supes v spud2 wrasslin match?

I'm all for that.  Let's git it on!

No I misread but in general I feel like some people have some player agendas. That’s great, be a fan boy if you want but don’t make up stuff about other players on the roster just because you don’t like them that’s all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

No I misread but in general I feel like some people have some player agendas. That’s great, be a fan boy if you want but don’t make up stuff about other players on the roster just because you don’t like them that’s all.

It's why the site is (not so) affectionately known as "Agendasquawk".

Still ...... so you think you can take Supes or nah?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's why the site is (not so) affectionately known as "Agendasquawk".

Still ...... so you think you can take Supes or nah?

I don’t think so. I think he’d beat that a$$... 😐 

😂 bad self. I feel like that guy I fight club that wants to get beat up 🤕 lol.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, supes don't know karate but he know ka-razy.

I would be interested in playing Supes 1 on 1 live stream for squawk. I’d do that any day of the year. I’d actually look forward to it. I think I’d probably beat him 11-0 by 1’s (two points) and 2’s (3’s).

Maybe 11-1. I’m throwing out the gauntlet. Anyone in the Bay Area for a visit and wanna live stream a one on one with me I’m in 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, AHF said:

The floor spacing on that second unit:  :barf:

Reddish was garbage from the college 3 last year and he is the best floor spacer; hopefully will be much better.

Beatle juice!

Beatle Juice!

Beatle juice!

Any criticism of Reddish will immediately summon his biggest fan! Lol!

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

I actually like Allen Crabbe as a long term backup SG. Good spot up shooter without being a defensive liability. Our baby Danny Green..

THATS WHAT THE F IM TALKIN ABOUT 👶!!!!! YAAAAAAA BOOOOIIIIIII!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

😐

I read the original post, that's was pretty f***ed up thing to say bro. Even if you misinterpreted it, you didn't have to say what you originally said. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I never had an agenda v. Crabbe. Just because his agent was putting out shit that he wanted out and had a chance of heart when teams didn't want his client like that, doesn't mean I had an agenda. I was just reporting what I was hearing. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Beatle juice!

Beatle Juice!

Beatle juice!

Any criticism of Reddish will immediately summon his biggest fan! Lol!

Nah it's just outlandish hating that brings us out.  You didn't want Reddish during the draft some of us did.  It'll be in the best interest of the Hawks for Reddish to reach the potential that some of us see than hoping he fails so you can say I told you so.