• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we keeping Allen Crabbe or no?

JTB

RE: Crabbe.  It must be sad when someone thinks more highly of themselves than they ought to, then finds that no one wants them at their high price.

If the Hawks didn't want him, they wouldn't have taken him.  Therefore he should just smile and be happy that he's wanted.  Perhaps he will.

:cool:

29 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

RE: Crabbe.  It must be sad when someone thinks more highly of themselves than they ought to, then finds that no one wants them at their high price.

If the Hawks didn't want him, they wouldn't have taken him.  Therefore he should just smile and be happy that he's wanted.  Perhaps he will.

:cool:

a lot of these guys want to play at their prime, but lost it.  injury and age.

I have a odd feeling crabbe will not be on this roster come the start of regular season.

i think it’s odd he has not done a single press conference or interview since the trade went down.

i get he don’t want to be here but damn I thought some stuff you didn’t have a choice to do like introduction conferences/interviews 

3 hours ago, JTB said:

I have a odd feeling crabbe will not be on this roster come the start of regular season.

i think it’s odd he has not done a single press conference or interview since the trade went down.

i get he don’t want to be here but damn I thought some stuff you didn’t have a choice to do like introduction conferences/interviews 

It is weird and makes me suspicious. But hey, more minutes for Code Reddish since he can play both 2 and 3 💫

2 hours ago, hazer said:

It is weird and makes me suspicious. But hey, more minutes for Code Reddish since he can play both 2 and 3 💫

True about Reddish but I hope he (Crabbe) can find a way to like Atlanta and stick around if healthy anyways. 

His ability to shoot the 3 ball just gives us more deadly offensive weapons as a whole