• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jaylen Adams waived

Vol4ever

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

Per hoops rumors.   I know this was expected but now official.  

Who is Schlenkster gonna sign.  

Shaun Livingston would be in Schlenk's wheelhouse.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Summer League is just such a tease. You get thrown together with a motley crew for just, what, a couple of weeks maybe ahead of real games, and then you're walking this line between doing what the coaches want as a product of their desire to initiate a very few players who will actually have a shot of making the big boy roster... and... doing your own thing in hopes you can shine. It's just not a great measuring stick for anyone concerned, really. Hopefully, Jaylen already knew this was coming, almost regardless of his performance, and was assured he nonetheless will be invited to training camp with another shot at making the team or being deployed to CP.

40 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm starting get the sense that some posters think that Jaylen got a raw deal and feel sorry for him.  I hope no one starts a Jaylen Adams appreciation Thread.

I mean the general sense is to feel bad for someone losing their jobs.  These are humans you know.  He does get a $100,000 which is great.  I wish Jaylen luck and hope he can get a good gig somewhere making decent money for himself and his family.

• Like 1

I do like that he worked hard and played with effort. I just think he needs more time to polish up his game before coming back to the NBA. Clearly TS saw something in Adams and we saw in Erie this past season, he can shoot but he just is lacking too much for the NBA at this time. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Glad the hard-working kid landed on his feet and is no longer a homeless Eric Snow. Bless’m, he sux. Boy, Pudenholzer loves his former pet players don’t he? J-Lo Adams, Kal Korva, Ilyasovavichkovchevski. Who next, Gaze?ChA0kyfWMAQ-5UP.jpg

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2