Sign in to follow this  
Gray Mule

2019 Pre season begins tonight....

:wild:

Hall of Fame game, always the too early exhibition game, is tonight with Atlanta VS Denver.

:clapping:

• Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 8:04 AM, Gray Mule said:

:wild:

Hall of Fame game, always the too early exhibition game, is tonight with Atlanta VS Denver.

:clapping:

Benkert looked good at QB though he was on the run for his life a good bit. Keeping Schaub as a part of the QB coaching staff would be the best option to me so Benkert backs up Ryan. Schaub could stay around as the third guy if the Falcon's would consider keeping three. Guessing they will not. Schaub's arm has been pretty much gone for three years or more now. No question about Benkert's arm.

So....I spoke too soon. Benkert is out possibly six to eight weeks. Jeepers. They are bringing in probably the worst AAF quarterback and a guy that bit for us last preseason guessing just for some reps against Schaub. Matt Sims. A name that brings nothing to mind really. His retired QB dad has a couple of rings because of the Giants incredible defense back then. Between Schaub and Sims who has the weakest arm....a toss up. Someone else with a heartbeat has to be bouncing around out there somewhere.

So Thursday night our O-line sucked mightily but Matt still worked with it and we scored. He was still pretty efficient somehow, someway and this with getting knocked on his back over and over. He does not absolutely look tough but "Holy Shit" he is tough. Lindstrom I do believe will be fine soon but RT is so very F***ed right now so I will will leave it at this and say thank goodness that RT is not Matt's blindside. Otherwise Matt Ryan would be playing Bingo and signing autographs.