• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Schedule Talk: No Christmas Game ... again

kg01

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'd be this year's soth but I'd be waiting for the injury(ies) to happen hoping we'd succeed in spite of.

I still do agree that his ultra aggressive style of play is conducive to getting shelved often...maybe not even often but rather a Derrick Rose type of blow..hoping not for the kid’s sake but he plays wild. He ripped the ball from Knox in a summer league game in wild fashion and his shoe 👟 ripped right off his foot in a wild way but it wasn’t his fault it was just a wild coincidence.

Everytime I said “wild” I hope you all have been sippin on some yak.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Until we combine our exciting youth with wins, I can’t complain.  Other than to call shenanigans on the Pelicans being there.

I more want us to be the featured city for MLK Day this season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Until we combine our exciting youth with wins, I can’t complain.  Other than to call shenanigans on the Pelicans being there.

I more want us to be the featured city for MLK Day this season.

All I read was, "Blah, blah, blah, I agree with kg."

Thanks, brutha.

Maybe they think the best pick-n-roll in the NBA was just a fluke last season or just not all that ready for Prime Time. Everyone is waking up even though some are slower than others. 

• Like 2

On 8/3/2019 at 3:20 PM, Spud2nique said:

I still do agree that his ultra aggressive style of play is conducive to getting shelved often...maybe not even often but rather a Derrick Rose type of blow..hoping not for the kid’s sake but he plays wild. He ripped the ball from Knox in a summer league game in wild fashion and his shoe 👟 ripped right off his foot in a wild way but it wasn’t his fault it was just a wild coincidence.

Everytime I said “wild” I hope you all have been sippin on some yak.

Well, Zion financially can already retire without saying or doing much of anything. Lets see if he does indeed avoid the Stanley Robert's curse for someone who does seem to actually want to be on the court. For him am hoping so, plus they are in the West so you know....not so much our problem either way. 

• Like 2

Just now, Duff_Man said:

Who gives a rat's ass about who is on what day? We have the internet...you can watch literally anything on the entire planet any time you want. Christmas Day is a special day filled with hating your family, feeling like a failure and getting drunk. Basketball is an afterthought.

The league's marquee days are Christmas and, to a lesser extent, opening day.  It's not about ability to watch.  It's an honor to be on those days.  It should be an 'earned' thing.

But the real story is why haven't you invited us to spend Christmas with you?  That sounds like fun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Who gives a rat's ass about who is on what day? We have the internet...you can watch literally anything on the entire planet any time you want. Christmas Day is a special day filled with hating your family, feeling like a failure and getting drunk. Basketball is an afterthought.

Sounds very much like my beautiful and perfect wife's family's BS Holiday gatherings or as Angela and I like to call them ...All Out Scrapings. MMA calls that grappling I do believe. Ugly stuff either way.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No MLK game for Hawks???

List so far...

Rest of schedules will be released today at 3.

Now this pisses me off.  Atlanta should never be left off the list of MLK Jr featured games.  OKC will be about 1000x worse to watch than us this season and these other teams have zero connection to the man.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1