• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vince is Back!

Jody23

• Premium Member

As valuable as he was last year mentoring our young guys with the addition this year of Cam and Hunter I feel like it will be even a greater benefit to have Vince's tutelage this season. Curious to know if Toronto wanted him and he picked us over them or if we were pretty much his only option.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kinda surprised with the stuff going on with the youth signings for G-league and all but know that Vince is important in the locker room and on the bench no matter how many minutes he gets on the floor. Not seeing so many on the floor myself so believe it is truly a coach in a jersey role more than a player on the floor. Still a very good thing...we are young. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

This is good news. Great leadership for our young players and he could have a positive influence on Parker, Parsons, Crabbe, and Turner as well. We have the makings of a decent veteran bench.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

I think having vets to teach our young players is way more valuable than a long shot young player for that last roster spot.*  Our focus is on developing the young talent we have.

* = Last available one to be filled.  

Agreed, this is the discussion that has been going on about, is it this year or next but believe everyone is OK with another year putting it together for the youngsters to gel. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

This.  I am very interested in how a relationship with Parker might develop.

It will be an open question all year and into next summer given that he will be a FA again if he wants after this season.  

• Like 1