• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks peach alternate court

Dnice

I’m not feeling this at all. The black kills it for me. 

I don’t mind peach, I like how the United use it. But we need to get away from the 2 toned pac logo all together. The background should always stay white or nothing at all. I wouldn’t mind the perimeter being all Peach and just using black for the lines and letters, but this is just overkill and mixes themes. 

Id rather they flip the usage of black and peach and replace the black pac background with white and Id be happy

Crap like this makes me realize we haven’t learned our lesson from the last uni change.

The previous two city edition jerseys were fire. 

This peach one had potential but it was ruined with the font. It’s like dang you dont have to accomplish everything in a new jersey concept. 

Anyway, keep the font centered and in all black and slim lettering that mirrors the pac outline and you’re on to something. The skyline horizon is very unoriginal but it’s whatever

Edited by RedDawg#8

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Nice.  Would've also accepted ...

eyes.gif

This was me. Jeez!!!

Took me awhile to see A-Town.  Uhhhhhh!

I'm glad I'm not a jersey wearer.  The free Hawks Tshirts I've been collecting the last 5 or so years from opening night works for me.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, thecampster said:

For all of you who don't like it, I'm sorry but I that's kind of my favorite color combination. Peach on Black is very classy.

If you are talking about the shirt, it is the font and the triangles that make it a dumpster fire for me rather than the colors.  The triangles and the city silhouette is too much going on in the same space.  As others have said, the font makes it look like a cheesy 1970's advert for Saturday morning cartoons.  I don't know that I'd want one of those even if they were giving them away for free.

• Like 2