• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons 2019

PSSSHHHRRR87

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Truth: Overrated white quarterback who gets paid by the Ford family and it isn’t right. He isn’t even a top 10 QB yet he’s the highest paid player in the NFL????? @kg01 isn’t wrong about supporting the NFL and in particular a team like the stinking Lions!!!! I understand these things, yet I still blindly root for the league because I’ve done it since I was a kid. 🤷‍♀️ 

The Lions don't deserve you, spud.  Nor does the NFL aka SnoozeFest.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, kg01 said:

The Lions don't deserve you, spud.  Nor does the NFL aka SnoozeFest.

I will say that we are undefeated though... 😐 😏 shiiiiiii after 0-16 year we had I’ll take 0-0-16 😆 At least you Falcon fans went to the Super Bowl 🏟 in 99 (Jamal was a bad boy) and 2017. 

I do look forward to 🦃 day... that’s always kinda fun. Fam food football 🏈 (3/4 my fav F’s 😐). 

Oh and uh Phat Pat running 🏃 down the sideline hurling a challenge flag... 

I just wanna host a super bowl 🏟 party at my place one ☝🏿 day featuring my team.

• Like 2

So the word is our number one pick at RG is out for eight to ten weeks. Lindstrom. Even with him in there Matt was jumping around and running for his life. Expect more of the same against Philly. Still we are capable of big plays so hope Matt can find enough time to find the receivers here and there and maybe being at home will help as well and we squeak it out. 

On 9/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, Spud2nique said:

Truth: Overrated white quarterback who gets paid by the Ford family and it isn’t right. He isn’t even a top 10 QB yet he’s the highest paid player in the NFL????? @kg01 isn’t wrong about supporting the NFL and in particular a team like the stinking Lions!!!! I understand these things, yet I still blindly root for the league because I’ve done it since I was a kid. 🤷‍♀️ 

May leave as much on the field as he puts in the end zone but your guy, uh, guys outlasted the Chargers today. Congrats on that there @Spud2nique. To be honest am not able to watch the Lions more than once a year I don't think (its a network thing no doubt) but hey your QB is a Dawg so....whenever I can.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Thomas said:

May leave as much on the field as he puts in the end zone but your guy, uh, guys outlasted the Chargers today. Congrats on that there @Spud2nique. To be honest am not able to watch the Lions more than once a year I don't think (its a network thing no doubt) but hey your QB is a Dawg so....whenever I can.  

Thanks I have to say Stafford played a relatively clean game today and our defense stepped up when called upon without Slay coming up big at the end there on the standout from Cal Allen. That dude is a beast btw. 

Thanks @Thomas i can proudly say that we are still undefeated 😉 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Good luck to your Falcons tonight. To @Thomas and everyone else whose a Falcon fan tonight I’m rooting for the Hawks cousins tonight for sure. @MaceCase ...enjoy! 😆 I got nothin. Prime time stuff hope it’s a good ☝🏿!

Battle of attrition that went down to the wire, took the L but the game provided lots of drama, big plays, and even bigger hits. 

Here's hoping both squads are healthier next week though, entire O lines and receiving corps were dropping like flies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaceCase said:

Battle of attrition that went down to the wire, took the L but the game provided lots of drama, big plays, and even bigger hits. 

Here's hoping both squads are healthier next week though, entire O lines and receiving corps were dropping like flies.

What happened to Jeffery ? I left him on my fantasy bench but I thought he was going to play. Calvin Ridley on my bench had a nice night for the Falcons. Both 1-1 now. Long season.

Edited by Spud2nique

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What happened to Jeffery ? I left him on my fantasy bench but I thought he was going to play. Calvin Ridley on my bench had a nice night for the Falcons. Both 1-1 now. Long season.

No idea when or how it happened but midway trough the 1st quarter it was reported he was questionable with a calf injury, D-Jax, had a groin injury, 2nd TE had a calf injury, Wentz looked like he had a rib injury then went to the sideline for a stretch for concussion protocol before being allowed back, Jason Peters missed a couple snaps on the final drive...

I mean damn.  Don't mind the loss, they were in it to the last minute and had a key drop that probably would have been the game winner but nobody want's to see 5 starters go down only 2 weeks into the season.  I'll blame you though 😒, probably wanted a chance for the Lions next week.

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Well, Ryan tried his best to piss that game away, but our defense proved to be too much for Philly!  I was in awe seeing how much better our o-line and d-line played in this game--even with the injuries to our rooks. It won the game for us. Ryan had time in the pocket and the running game was moving the ball.  Ito Smith is one of my favorite player and Luke Stocker is becoming my most hated. lol If our lines play like this the rest of the season, we'll have a great chance at playoff and possibly a divisional title.

• Like 3

Feeling a little better, good to get a win especially on the national stage. Disappointed Neal can't find the ball and helped allow a 4th and 14 to keep the drive going, Ready for the Colts already, lets do better running, I'm guessing they had about 70 yards.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Prettiest screen play I may have ever seen. Guess the timing of it had a ton to do with my opinion.

I was like "YESSSS!!!"  until I looked down and saw the eternity of time left on the clock.  Thought for sure ole Wentz was going to be the hero after our defense played so well.  It's been great seeing Julio get off to good start this season and Ridley not missing a beat.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

I was like "YESSSS!!!"  until I looked down and saw the eternity of time left on the clock.  Thought for sure ole Wentz was going to be the hero after our defense played so well.  It's been great seeing Julio get off to good start this season and Ridley not missing a beat.

Yeah, Murphy's Law and that SB experience. Too much time...Ugh. Agree with what you think of Ridley very much. People can forget that many of the greatest receivers of all time are great route runners but may not have actually run track after high school. Ridley fits our bill for the future I think.

• Like 2

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yeah, Murphy's Law and that SB experience. Too much time...Ugh. Agree with what you think of Ridley very much. People can forget that many of the greatest receivers of all time are great route runners but may not have actually run track after high school. Ridley fits our bill for the future I think.

Oh, that SB experience is still very fresh on my mind and I still shake my head at it. The city was f'ing robbed.

I agree with your statement on Ridley. People put way too much into 40 times and verticals. If you can't run a route, block a corner, or catch the ball, you aren't going to have a long career in the NFL. Intelligence is a factor that nobody considers at the combine.

• Like 3