Peoriabird

Who is next in the series? Cal Bowler? We should be talking about real players

Like Eddie Johnson and John drew.  If those guys didn't succumb to Cocaine, they would have been special!  Maybe Hof'ers

• Like 2

Trash, I know he still works for the Hawks but the Hawks had no business drafting him in the 1st round

17 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Like Eddie Johnson and John drew.  If those guys didn't succumb to Cocaine, they would have been special!  Maybe Hof'ers

They were really special while they were here except for the coke, Porsche incident and then the lithium that caused Fast Eddie to play at half speed. Drew was gone by the time he totally screwed up. Loved them when they were right. In the end we ended up with a franchise legend in Nique because of moving Drew and one million dollars (Dr. Evil's voice right there) so that definitely worked out. They were definitely a very big part of some of my favorite years.  

• Like 1

you could add Tree Rollins to this list.  Trading him pulled a lot of heart out the team.  Replacing him with Malone, on paper made sense, but the leadership he gave as well as his defense was completely underrated by Kasten and Fratello.. 

It feels like every time I come by here there's literally a new old Hawk to talk about every day with the entire first page a new topic. The season can't get here fast enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

It feels like every time I come by here there's literally a new old Hawk to talk about every day with the entire first page a new topic. The season can't get here fast enough.

Often several per day 🤦🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a69c26abab9ff6d8359

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a9ff3590068c115c1cd

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a66a440b184df28f601

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hazer said:

Often several per day 🤦🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a69c26abab9ff6d8359

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a9ff3590068c115c1cd

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a66a440b184df28f601

Ur killing Diesel Haze, and ya.. 😐 

OH EXCUSE US FOR TAKING A FEW IMPORTANT SECONDS OF UR DAY TO REMINISCE ABOUT TEAGUE AND ALL DEM TOOFS.

Seriously at this point..

:beathorse:

• Haha 1

With that facial from Harden you would guess Chris Collinsworth had just interviewed him but the league as of yet has not dipped so very low.

• Haha 1