• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young: 2nd year expectations

JayBirdHawk

12 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

21/9.5

43% FG

36% 3pt

Not as slow of a start since Collins will be in line up from the start.

Would hope for better percentages but those numbers seem very realistic as his base. Handling the ball constantly puts so much pressure on one's own fg percentage and then his downtown bombs will probably prevent some astronomical increase in 3 point percentage. We will see him take a lot less of those am expecting/hoping, especially with our bright and shiny new weapons onboard. 

• Like 2

Oh muh gard, just when you thought it couldn't get worse ..

.. some other jack-leg had to be persuaded to add Trae to his list of top 10 promising point guards.

Landry Shamet made his top 10 ... and Trae didn't.

Luckily other realgmers are rightfully calling the dude out for trolling.

I know, I know, @JayBirdHawk ..no need for the 'enough internet' gif.  I get it.

• Haha 4

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Is this about me? 😂 oh comon AHF gimme a little tee hee 😊 

Of course not Spud.  You wound me.  I'd never say such a thing about you.

I know how to avoid you if I want.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

All Star 

The guy will get the recognition he deserves this year.   He's elite.  He controls the game.   

If he keeps up the defensive effort he demonstrated this preseason and keeps the turnovers relatively low, he will absolutely be an All Star. 23ppg and 9apg sound about right. I would like to see his 3ptr become the devastating weapon it was in college though. He's still too streaky with it right now.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hawkman said:

If he keeps up the defensive effort he demonstrated this preseason and keeps the turnovers relatively low, he will absolutely be an All Star. 23ppg and 9apg sound about right. I would like to see his 3ptr become the devastating weapon it was in college though. He's still too streaky with it right now.

If he gets his 3 point shot to about 40 % on 8 attempts per game, he'll be a 28 pt per game type player.  He'll probably average about five rebounds this season too with 9 to 10 assists.  Trae is the most exciting thing about this franchise in ever. 

• Like 4