• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young: 2nd year expectations

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If he gets his 3 point shot to about 40 % on 8 attempts per game, he'll be a 28 pt per game type player.  He'll probably average about five rebounds this season too with 9 to 10 assists.  Trae is the most exciting thing about this franchise in ever. 

Yes sir! I like the cut of your jib my man.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, marco102 said:

If he gets his 3 point shot to about 40 % on 8 attempts per game, he'll be a 28 pt per game type player.  He'll probably average about five rebounds this season too with 9 to 10 assists.  Trae is the most exciting thing about this franchise in ever. 

That is a big "if."  IMO, Trae doesn't need to shoot it that well to be a star and he has a really, really long way to go to hit 40% on his 3 right now.  That said, I'm 100% on board with the notion that every bit he does to improve his offensive efficiency is like money dropping to the bottom line.  Really big for Trae to up that %.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, AHF said:

That is a big "if."  IMO, Trae doesn't need to shoot it that well to be a star and he has a really, really long way to go to hit 40% on his 3 right now.  That said, I'm 100% on board with the notion that every bit he does to improve his offensive efficiency is like money dropping to the bottom line.  Really big for Trae to up that %.

Oh, I'm not arguing with one thing you said here. haha

Edited by marco102