Let 2020 FA speculation begin! Jaylen Brown comes home???

sturt

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

Depends on price point and the development of Brown, Cam, Hunter and Huerter.  He would have to be a significant upgrade and would have to show he is much better than what he has been to date.  Only so many minutes to go around and Brown has been too mediocre.

Our key guys would have to have flopped for us to have interest. I would look to trades in for our cap space this summer

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya but the Lions still beat the crap 💩 outta ur Eagles 🐦 ‘s. You know what, they don’t even deserve the 🦅, your gonna get this 🐦.

Wait.. beat the crap...by 3 points?

Oh, I see.  You one dem ones that shaves a nugget off their twenty piece and considers it a diet 😉

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Wait.. beat the crap...by 3 points?

Oh, I see.  You one dem ones that shaves a nugget off their twenty piece and considers it a diet 😉

Oh u 😡 now. I just thought it was a gentleman move to come in and at least mention the game but you kinda ducked out like a lil ...

I digress, yes 3 is not crap 💩 but I’m a Lions 🦁 fan. When was the last time we were undefeated going into week 4... I guess a few times but this was like my Super Bowl 🏟. Sorry I didn’t mean to be a d*ck about it as I can see how that comes across now. I sorry.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Agreed.  The guy is the same player he was as a Fr at UConn .. only more expensive.  Neggst.

Weird thing is he's actually very high on the all-time reboard list already.  Surprising he has minimal impact on winning.

Wake us up when CHA does something, anything that makes sense though.

He and Dwight are the high measurable/ low impact brothers.  Poor passing and FT shooting neuters their offensive rebounding so much.

Jordan’s total ineptitude as an owner and the Cavs’ (Griffin’s?) decision to draft Anthony Bennett #1 are the most leniently criticized debacles in NBA history IMO.  Both deserve a book they’re so epically tragic, yet they both get swept under the rug, in an age of information and opinion overload no less.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

He and Dwight are the high measurable/ low impact brothers.  Poor passing and FT shooting neuters their offensive rebounding so much.

Jordan’s total ineptitude as an owner and the Cavs’ (Griffin’s?) decision to draft Anthony Bennett #1 are the most leniently criticized debacles in NBA history IMO.  Both deserve a book they’re so epically tragic, yet they both get swept under the rug, in an age of information and opinion overload no less.

I'll say this about Dwhine though, he wasn't always a player who didn't impact winning.  He became that after getting hurt.  Drummond has always been that.  At least Howard can say he helped lead a team to the Finals.

Agree on Ant. Bennett and the HorCats' run.  I don't think Jordan is a bad owner, per se.  He's certainly made horrid GM hires including Kupchak who's the most overrated GM in the history of Earth itself.

If anyone disagrees, I challenge them to find any good decision he made in the absence of Jerry West.  G'head, I'll wait.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'll say this about Dwhine though, he wasn't always a player who didn't impact winning.  He became that after getting hurt.  Drummond has always been that.  At least Howard can say he helped lead a team to the Finals.

Agree on Ant. Bennett and the HorCats' run.  I don't think Jordan is a bad owner, per se.  He's certainly made horrid GM hires including Kupchak who's the most overrated GM in the history of Earth itself.

If anyone disagrees, I challenge them to find any good decision he made in the absence of Jerry West.  G'head, I'll wait.

What has Jordan done well as an owner?  He definitely fits the "bad owner" for me.  The main two things an owner does are set budget and hire GMs, and he has historically been cheap with the budget and chosen bad GMs.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh u 😡 now. I just thought it was a gentleman move to come in and at least mention the game but you kinda ducked out like a lil ...

I digress, yes 3 is not crap 💩 but I’m a Lions 🦁 fan. When was the last time we were undefeated going into week 4... I guess a few times but this was like my Super Bowl 🏟. Sorry I didn’t mean to be a d*ck about it as I can see how that comes across now. I sorry.

Settle down, Spudlous.  Don't go full Dolf on me, have that extra nugget to bring the blood sugar back up 😉.

Well sooooooorry, I was invested in a wildcard race over the past week to spare the time for early in the season football.... I got time now 😥.  The Birds did you another favor by taking down your division rival, return the favor with the Cowgirls in October.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Settle down, Spudlous.  Don't go full Dolf on me, have that extra nugget to bring the blood sugar back up 😉.

Well sooooooorry, I was invested in a wildcard race over the past week to spare the time for early in the season football.... I got time now 😥.  The Birds did you another favor by taking down your division rival, return the favor with the Cowgirls in October.

Yes sir! 🦅  

11 hours ago, MaceCase said:

What wild card race?  Aren't you a Mets fan?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, MaceCase said:

In light of recent news I’ll excuse this comment, I know how much bans trigger you. 

... oh, wow.

I mean, I wasn't really making fun of the Mets, I just thought they'd been eliminated weeks ago.   I just ... whoa,  talk about body blows.

That hurt, ma$e.  You might've finally broke ol' kg.  

I mean, I'm not cryin' ... somebody must be choppin onions in here.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, kg01 said:

... oh, wow.

I mean, I wasn't really making fun of the Mets, I just thought they'd been eliminated weeks ago.   I just ... whoa,  talk about body blows.

That hurt, ma$e.  You might've finally broke ol' kg.  

I mean, I'm not cryin' ... somebody must be choppin onions in here.

To quote the great Michelle Obama, "when they go low... you take it to the flo' right with em" or STTE.  I might be paraphrasing but I'm pretty sure that's completely accurate.

• Sad 1