• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA requiring teams to Certify players Height, Age, etc.

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I thought Trae was a bit more than a buck 80. I thought 90. Then again he could be a lean mean bony mafcker like Deke so. It is what it is I guess.

Same, the 10 pounds he must have gained must have been muscle. Lol. 

Hunter lost more weight than what I got just a few weeks ago and Cam gained 4 more pounds than I had as well

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hazer said:

Errrbody about to compress by about 1.5” 👏

Some players are as much as three inches shorter than their listed height. In college it's even worse. There are examples of guys coming to the combine as much as 5 inches shorter than their listed height.

Edited by bleachkit

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope the NBA has a third party medical staff verifying these heights. Teams will strait up lie at the behest of their players. Also, some guys will put heel insoles in their socks, so they have to make sure they are completely barefoot.

Edited by bleachkit

• Premium Member

Schlenk during interview:  they will abide by the NBA rules on measurements.

Team doctors will take the measurements, they can read rulers better than trainers 😄.

It's the league being transparent and it's all trending this way because of....you guessed it...GAMBLING!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2019 at 1:41 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Schlenk during interview:  they will abide by the NBA rules on measurements.

Team doctors will take the measurements, they can read rulers better than trainers 😄.

It's the league being transparent and it's all trending this way because of....you guessed it...GAMBLING!

I guess I will be dumbass and ask since no one else will or maybe im solo on this one lol!

...Im just curious how exactly they are gambling with their measurements?....trying to get it but its not ringing a bell, help me out first lady of the squawk