• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA requiring teams to Certify players Height, Age, etc.

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, AHF said:

He isn’t 6’9”.  We literally have certified figures for this.  Not sure why this is even a topic anymore.

Cam & Hunter 6’7.5”

JC 6’8.25”

Unless one of them grows more and to start the season in any event, that is it.

I am going by his combine addon with shoes where he was 1.5 inches taller with shoes. 

11 hours ago, bleachkit said:

All I'm saying is by appearances they sure do look to be more than 3/4 of an inch apart in height. That's a very small difference in height, people less than an inch apart generally look nearly the same height standing side by side. Call me crazy, but I think one of those measurements has to be off. I know it's not important, it matters not as far as W's and L's, team development, etc. I'm just saying...

You have to at least admit Trae's listed height of 6'2" is total bull.

Trae should be listed at 6'1 at best.  He measured 6'0.5 at the combine without shoes.

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, bleachkit said:

All I'm saying is JC is more than an inch taller than Cam. Its not a big deal, it's not important or anything. But photographic evidence over the course of the year will show I'm right.

But you are making it a bigger deal than it needs to be when you say from 'looking at a PICTURE of guys with different shoes' that JC is more than taller than Cam when they have provided Doctor certified heights without shoes, which is what you wanted.

Photograph evidence??? Guys wearing different shoes??? That's what you'll rely on??? Riiight - surely not a big deal 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll still looking at that bullshit picture. Most of the others ones, Cam looking like he is 6'9 or 6'10. Bleachnut, Cam is 6'9, stop talking about the shit. I posted pics and you were casper the friendly ghost. Cam is officially 6'9 with shoes. Let it go, you lost

No, he is 6'-7.5" - Certified.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

But you are making it a bigger deal than it needs to be when you say from 'looking at a PICTURE of guys with different shoes' that JC is more than taller than Cam when they have provided Doctor certified heights without shoes, which is what you wanted.

Photograph evidence??? Guys wearing different shoes??? That's what you'll rely on??? Riiight - surely not a big deal 

It's funny, when someone on the boards posts picture that confirms the prevailing sentiment, apparently that's valid. But when someone posts pictures that are contrary to the prevailing opinion, suddenly they are invalid. But since I have been summarily dismissed, I will be posting more photographic evidence throughout the year showing that JC and Cam are certainly more than .75 inches apart in height. If the visual evidence shows I'm wrong, I will concede as such, something that cant be said for anyone else here.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

It's funny, when someone on the boards posts picture that confirms the prevailing sentiment, apparently that's valid. But when someone posts pictures that are contrary to the prevailing opinion, suddenly they are invalid. But since I have been summarily dismissed, I will be posting more photographic evidence throughout the year showing that JC and Cam are certainly more than .75 inches apart in height. If the visual evidence shows I'm wrong, I will concede as such, something that cant be said for anyone else here.

Have at it!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I don't think anyone is saying you're wrong per se, but when you find a picture of John and Cam WITHOUT shoes standing side by side, please post them.  That's the entire point. Your entire point was players should be listed without shoes, but your evidence is players with shoes on.  How does that logic work? I'm not saying that to be a smart ass I want you to explain your logic to me.  I don't understand how you keep using pictures with shoes on to support your argument.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Is it absolutely inconceivable a measurement could be wrong? Doctors make mistakes, it wouldn't the be first time. 

Doctors can certainly make mistakes but comparing heights in a picture of people wearing shoes and people are in varying positions relative to the angle and distance from the camera to try to contradict a doctor’s certified height measurement makes no sense to me.  Measuring height is not a difficult exercise for a doctor and the photographic evidence of people in shoes is sooooooo much less reliable.  I’m inclined to take the doctor’s measurements as the best source until I see people in bare feet standing against something with the heights listed ala a painted ruler where shoes, posture, camera angle, etc. won’t influence it.

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The official list.

AHAAAA, so Cam DID grow and IS 1” inch taller than Hunter! I seem to recall someone saying precisely both of those things a couple of months ago 🤔

• Haha 3

On 10/5/2019 at 2:20 PM, bleachkit said:

Is it absolutely inconceivable a measurement could be wrong? Doctors make mistakes, it wouldn't the be first time. 

Good luck with a Doctor that can't get a height measurement right......"tsp not tbps! my bad!...Sir? sir? oh lordt"

14 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Sarah Spencer of the AJC must have reported the Height of De'Andre Hunter wrong, when she said that he was 6'7 1/2 just like Cam.   The chart above says Hunter is a flat 6'7.

They just listed what they wanted at the end of the day.

• Like 1