• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves/Cards NLDS

Spud2nique

• Premium Member

I was listening to the radio because the TV announcers always piss me off, Joe Simpson put it like that 10 run 1st inning was the equivalent of spotting 15-0 in NHL or 75-0 in NBA, If Freddie got to that ball and made that double play where he got screened by Ozuna they might have escaped that 1st inning down 1-0.   

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

Never mind me. Just sitting over here in Shreveport, LA this morning doing my gloating thing. Sorry y'all couldn't make the cut, but at least you did what you did in epic (fail) fashion.

Ain't sports great?

People we don't know, who have no real relationship to the city they wear on their chest other than that's where they get their paycheck, play a game, and we all toss our faith and pride into them as if they were our own children, and when they succeed, we get a little bounce in our step, and when they fail, we cringe and fight off degrees of depression.

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Never mind me. Just sitting over here in Shreveport, LA this morning doing my gloating thing. Sorry y'all couldn't make the cut, but at least you did what you did in epic (fail) fashion.

Ain't sports great?

People we don't know, who have no real relationship to the city they wear on their chest other than that's where they get their paycheck, play a game, and we all toss our faith and pride into them as if they were our own children, and when they succeed, we get a little bounce in our step, and when they fail, we cringe and fight off degrees of depression.

supt.gif

30 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

The Airport, "95, and the Olympics

I hate you ... but you're right.  Weren't no way we were s'posed to get the Olympics.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I know I should be used to this but I’m nauseous. 😢 🤢 

ps Acuna shoulda bumrushed Flaherty and beat that a$$. F that. Ur up 13-1 and drill him in the back like a f*ckin weak pus... ah whatever. 

I couldn't agree with this more or at the very least taken a shot at that punk Molina.   Cards suck. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I couldn't agree with this more or at the very least taken a shot at that punk Molina.   Cards suck. 

Whaaaat?  A macd sighting?  It must be basketball season.  Welcome back from the depths of hades, macd.

It was a b*tch-arse move to plunk Acuna knowing the series was decided.

A bench-clearing, suspension inducing brawl yesterday was the move but, of course, our punk-arse (miss)manager lacks the sac for that.

Barves have lost me until they decide to put the big boy pants on, drop the sentiment, and get an actual manager and fix the rotation.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, turnermx said:

I was listening to the radio because the TV announcers always piss me off, Joe Simpson put it like that 10 run 1st inning was the equivalent of spotting 15-0 in NHL or 75-0 in NBA, If Freddie got to that ball and made that double play where he got screened by Ozuna they might have escaped that 1st inning down 1-0.   

Yeah.  That's true.  But, take all that away and Atlanta still ends up on the wrong side of a 3-1 game.  Braves didn't have many 1-0 wins this season.

Ah, well.  On to next season with all the young Braves. 

Braves - dead for the season.  Falcons - dying for the season.  Hopeful Hawk season coming soon!  Atlanta United - Still alive in their season?

:smug:

• Sad 2