• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason Game #2: Hawks vs Magic

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Len and Collins gave us nothing tonight. 

Plus Red Velvet didn’t even play. Collins shouldn’t have. So nothing from 3 of our 5 opening night starters. And we’re still in the game.

• Like 4

Just now, hazer said:

Plus Red Velvet didn’t even play. Collins shouldn’t have. So nothing from 3 of our 5 opening night starters. And we’re still in the game.

The rookies played good. All of them. Trae other than the TOs was great. Orlando got a lot from Issac and Ross in limited mins. Those two balled out tonight. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, hazer said:

My boy FerNAAAANdo was a 2nd round steal 👏🏽

I hope hes the starter by midseason..He looked so much more comfortable out there tonight. Will only get better from here..Not a knock on Len, but we need some kind of resistance at the rim. lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, terrell said:

Bruno is coming for that starting center spot by mid season. If he starts hitting 3's watchout..lol

From a skill standpoint, he's already the most talented center on both sides of the ball.  He'll get the opportunity to jack up about 60 threes, and make about 20 of them.  The guards simply have to reward a big man like that with touches on the offensive end.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I hope hes the starter by midseason..He looked so much more comfortable out there tonight. Will only get better from here..Not a knock on Len, but we need some kind of resistance at the rim. lol

Remember: he hasn’t been playing basketball all that long and has a reputation as a VERY hard worker and VERY quick learner. 

• Like 1

Just now, bleachkit said:

He's a beast. We almost had him, one ping pong ball away.

Almost means nothing. lol. IM happy with what we got...I knew REddish would be a work in progress..HUnter is going to surprise..

• Like 2