• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How Badly do we need a Center???

Diesel

• Premium Member

Sorry but Len Sucks and there's a long non-guaranteed wait on developing a Center. 

However, Steven Adams is available. 

Would you dangle Reddish out there in order to get Adams?

off top...  Reddish/Chandler for Adams/Bazley?

or maybe something with Len and Turner?

5 hours ago, sturt said:

I'd say Hunter, Reddish and Bruno for Adams would be fair. Absolutely. Get 'er done, Colonel.

Pure solid gold 🏆 

• Premium Member

It's funny... All yall saw was Reddish.  Did you consider Bazley???

Obvious answer is NO!!

Some of you should be on RealGM... because they are homers who don't think either.  BTW... I'm probably the 2nd biggest Reddish fan on here... But I suggest that you look over Bazley before you comment anymore. 

• Premium Member

7 hours ago, Diesel said:

Sorry but Len Sucks and there's a long non-guaranteed wait on developing a Center. 

However, Steven Adams is available. 

Would you dangle Reddish out there in order to get Adams?

off top...  Reddish/Chandler for Adams/Bazley?

or maybe something with Len and Turner?

See my trade for Adams idea:

On 10/3/2019 at 1:40 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

This was my original trade idea:

Hawks currently have $5.3 mill in capspace.

Here's my offer:

Stephens Adams for Chandler Parsons/Allen Crabbe (salary relief for next season), Damian Jones (young player) OKC getting their 2022 1st round pick back (protected 1-14, then 2-2nds. [Parsons or Crabbe works, but OKC may prefer Crabbe since it can save them money off their tax bill this year]

Adams starts, Len off the bench, Bruno in progress!

I'd also consider the Brooklyn 2020 1st (protected 1-14)  as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

See my trade for Adams idea:

I'd also consider the Brooklyn 2020 1st (protected 1-14)  as well.

This.....

okc just wants the cap and we can help them get that. I say take on Adams contract cause I don’t see us being big time players in free agency . Plus he’s 25 or 26...that’s young enough to grow with this team.

we get Adams I believe playoff chances are not even in question. We will get the 7th or 8th spot with Adams anchoring this defense but schlenk and LP has to be ok with losing some spacing offensively.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Obvious answer is NO!!

Some of you should be on RealGM... because they are homers who don't think either.  BTW... I'm probably the 2nd biggest Reddish fan on here... But I suggest that you look over Bazley before you comment anymore. 

I'm fully aware of Bazely, me, and like him. He could be crazy good. But I have more faith in Reddish being crazy good. And I don't give a crap about adding a center because I don't give a crap about making a playoff run this season. We're still a year away. And I'm okay with that.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

My goodness you are a f***ing idiot

I'm so sick of f-bombs infiltrating every nook and cranny of our conversation these days, and I don't really condone the personal shots... a statement is idiotic, but I'm unaware of any Hawk fan here who is an idiot... but if not for those two points, I'd have given this a like. 😉

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Obvious answer is NO!!

Since you mention - what's special about Bazley? And isn't he a PF?

• Haha 1

Let me add that Bruno learning from a player like Adams would be great too.

let me also add that John Collins is not a 5! He is a 4! ....positionless basketball my ass....there’s nothing wrong with JC playing the 4 full time. He will not be outsized by weight or length at the 4 full time and I think we’ll get our 2nd season JC back if not a better one .

when will this franchise stop with the small center shit. Do people realize even if collins was a good defender and always in the right spot at the right time and even contested well on most shots that he STILL will get phased out by bully ball?????....that’s al horford all over again in a nutshell. YOU CAN NOT DEFEND POWER if you don’t have any power to match the power.

I’m ranting again....smh....the team did well last night I just don’t think the bully ball allowed is over completely so please ignore my post as i can’t help to bring it up until I see it completely stopped for the most part 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sturt said:

I'm so sick of f-bombs infiltrating every nook and cranny of our conversation these days, and I don't really condone the personal shots... a statement is idiotic, but I'm unaware of any Hawk fan here who is an idiot... but if not for those two points, I'd have given this a like. 😉

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I'll keep my sailor mode in check sturt. My apologies 

I gave it a laugh emoji because Soups cracked me up posting what I was thinking 🤣

But yeah, ‘lil harsh to say out loud. My way is condescending gifs 😬

I'll say this, aside from diesel ridiculous trade idea, we all can agree that we will need to be on the market for a starting center at some point this year. 

Dieselputer 230 is back to it's usual tricks. Dieselputer feels we need a less turnover prone player, Dieselputer 230 offers Trae Young for Kris Dunn

• Haha 3