JayBirdHawk

Preseason Game #3: Hawks at Heat 10/14/19

@kg01 So ur BIL is hosting us huh... nice. Hawks vs the Miami Heat military squad led by commander in chief, Jim Butler.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 So ur BIL is hosting us huh... nice. Hawks vs the Miami Heat military squad led by commander in chief, Jim Butler.

Nah, sadly, my heat-fan BIL and I are not on speaking terms lately.  I'm sure these whuppins' we're about to put on them this season won't help matters.

Remember, Ice Trae was a Heat-killah last season ... whoa, mind blown ... Ice trae/Heat killah ... Ice kills heat .... whoa.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

whoa, mind blown ... Ice trae/Heat killah ... Ice kills heat .... whoa.

Why are you still here? This should be a badass song I’m playing rollin down in my caddie on sunset 🌅 

Rhythm n Flow auditions. You got it inside you kg, even if you B-Rad from the hood sac kid peeps wanna know ur story ☀️

ps Patch things up with the BIL it’s a good time for it. Hawk could go crazy on them for a few years here.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Why are you still here? This should be a badass song I’m playing rollin down in my caddie on sunset 🌅 

Rhythm n Flow auditions. You got it inside you kg, even if you B-Rad from the hood sac kid peeps wanna know ur story ☀️

ps Patch things up with the BIL it’s a good time for it. Hawk could go crazy on them for a few years here.

The sad thing is, that actually does sound like some lyrics to some of these songs nowadays.

You can be my hype man.  We'll make our debut at the next 'sac block party?  Spud n kg?  I like the sound of that.

• Like 2

Something to think about and watch for in tonight's game:

Three rookies = three defensive players to watch!

Hunter = defensive player of the year in school.

Reddish = surprised us all with his defense.

Fernando = Big boy. Knows how to play defense.

What do you think??

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Heard on a podcast, CLP said that tonight's game and Wednesday game will be considered 'dress rehearsal games', so rotations should be more set.

I wished Huerter was available.

Mind sharing the podcast, and others that may be interesting?  I'm wanting some Hawks talk and I'm finding NBARadio to be woefully lacking.  It's all China talk with some Zion worship sprinkled in.

• Like 4

Like Gray mule said, all three of the rookies can really get after it on defense. All three are better defenders than anyone we had last year on that end not named Bembry 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Mind sharing the podcast, and others that may be interesting?  I'm wanting some Hawks talk and I'm finding NBARadio to be woefully lacking.  It's all China talk with some Zion worship sprinkled in.

Kg the Hawks season preview on NBA radio was last Thursday or Friday at 7pm est I missed it myself but gonna listen through the NBA serius app. Not sure who did it. If it’s Joel Meyers and some others like him then no, I’m actually hoping it’s Eddie n Termini (sp) . Ur boy Isola is by far the most accurate imo but not sure who does the team previews. Check it out.

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's a hard listen (these.guys aren't eloquent) I barely got through half of it, then had enough.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Btw Steve Kerr commented on how Curry will have the best individual season of his career. Without another shooter like Klay and Durant gone, this should be just plain fun to watch. Throw the box and one on 🍛 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Heard on a podcast, CLP said that tonight's game and Wednesday game will be considered 'dress rehearsal games', so rotations should be more set.

I wished Huerter was available.

Kevin, where art thou?

• Haha 2