AD Pulled Out a Plum

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:thinking:....remember this!

I don't trust AD to stay healthy during the regular season plus playoffs. He never gets a big injury but it's always some 'minor' stuff that causes him to keep missing games.

From one of the Tweet replies above, I am definitely stealing Anthony "Day To" Davis!

~lw3

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1: @kg01 and @Spud2nique

@lethalweapon3 is on fire....getting primed for the start of the season. 

Can't wait!

I am very much looking forward to his informative and entertaining game threads.  Seems like I learn something new in each one. 😊 

• Like 3

On 10/12/2019 at 7:06 PM, Spud2nique said:

I am very much looking forward to his informative and entertaining game threads.  Seems like I learn something new in each one. 😊 

It's funny. I actually used to think @lethalweapon3 was Amin El-Hassan.  Now, after hearing El-Hassan on NBARadio for the last few months, I owe lethal an apology.  That dude is nowhere near as thoughtful and creative as lethal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

It's funny. I actually used to think @lethalweapon3 was Amin El-Hassan.  Now, after hearing El-Hassan on NBARadio for the last few months, I owe lethal an apology.  That dude is nowhere near as thoughtful and creative as lethal.

Ya I remember. Thought so too maybe but nah, Amin gettin sloppy on the radio, he’s not the one.