• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason Game #4: Hawks at kNicks 10/16/19

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I get it.

I just want to see us put a complete game together, more than anything.

Limits TOs, play defense, get the 3ball going, our rookies play well, our bench look halfway decent, rebound, etc.

I think all this will take Len playing 25-30 minutes and getting Huerter and Crabbe in. We are not ready to miss two starters and be competitive, If not possible, then roll theses players out, Trae, Reddish, Hunter, Collins, and Len/Bruno, and see what happens. I for one am tired of seeing Bembry, who we know about, and Jones play.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, High5 said:

Jones isn't a great defender, but I feel like he's better than Len. I've noticed some solid defensive possessions at least that I wouldn't expect from Len. 

He is doing fine with the boards. I want to see how Len, Collins, Hunter, and Trae gel on the floor together for more than just 10 minutes. It would be nice to have Huerter to; but that is spilled milk.

25 minutes ago, AHF said:

I'm not fixated on W/L.  Just want to see us play more cohesively.  

Same here. Even without Huerter. Trae, Collins, and Len had some good chemistry last year. I want to see them reestablish some of that and play more minutes together. I understand its preseason, but come one. Give them 25 minutes together and work everyone else in as we go.

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

You gotta point. R.J. played 39 minutes in game 1

THeyre trying to force him into a star instead of just letting him become one, if that makes any sense. lol......

5 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I hope Len at least gets some serious minutes. I am tired of seeing Jones play. Pierce though is not about winning the preseason so if its Jones and Bruno for over 30 minutes again, I expect the Knicks will go off in the paint with all their bigs.

Man I want to see Huerter and Crabbe play. Of all the positions, I thought SG was our deepest.

Yeah Jones is hard to watch. They must really hate Spellman..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I think all this will take Len playing 25-30 minutes and getting Huerter and Crabbe in. We are not ready to miss two starters and be competitive, If not possible, then roll theses players out, Trae, Reddish, Hunter, Collins, and Len/Bruno, and see what happens. I for one am tired of seeing Bembry, who we know about, and Jones play.

THat was our lineup last game..I wanna see Bruno get a start, but I doubt it will happen.

Edited by terrell

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Cam needs to bust ☝🏿 on RJ’s a$$ tonight. Show the Knicks they should have grabbed him at #3. 

Actually, save it for the regular season, don’t showem too much but show out a bit cuz we closin in on the real deal.

Go Hawks!

Cam is a shooter, he ain't throwing down on nobody.