JayBirdHawk

Preseason Game #5: Hawks at Bulls 10/17/19

Back to Back Preseason? Really? Especially after having 4 says off. Smdh.

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I'll be at the game tonight, along with my son.  We have seats near the Hawks bench.  Wearing our Hawks gear.  Should be fun getting heckled by the Bulls fans!!!

I hope our guys are playing tonight, for your sake.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Limited Reddish 

No John

Unlikely to win this one

We have Trae so there is a chance!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's guess the starting lineup without John and a limted Cam.

Trae, Bembry, Hunter, VC, Len

Bench:

Turner (i still don'tlike his game), Cam (he'll be running point), Parker, Bruno. I expect Charlie Brown and Goodwin (he wasn't too bad last game, I'd rather him than Turner) to see minutes.

People are going nuts over us not signing a Center but really our weakest position by far is backup PG. The Turner/Bembry at PG experiment is nauseating, neither of those guys should play PG ever. Especially Turner, who really shouldn't be on the floor period. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

People are going nuts over us not signing a Center but really our weakest position by far is backup PG. The Turner/Bembry at PG experiment is nauseating, neither of those guys should play PG ever. Especially Turner, who really shouldn't be on the floor period. 

Seriously?  Y'all gonna continue this narrative that our center position is fine? I guess I should believe my lying eyes!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope our guys are playing tonight, for your sake.

I kinda' figured this would be a game where LP played the second string guys to see who he wanted to give minutes to during the season, so I knew it wouldn't be the starters.  And the tickets are more reasonable during preseason ($150 each versus $300 each!) during the season.  

19 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I kinda' figured this would be a game where LP played the second string guys to see who he wanted to give minutes to during the season

You missed it...He did that in the 1st 3 preseason games

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I'll be at the game tonight, along with my son.  We have seats near the Hawks bench.  Wearing our Hawks gear.  Should be fun getting heckled by the Bulls fans!!!

I need to make it a point to go to more Hawks games when they're on the road.  I've been to 1 Hawks game in Memphis, which they won.  That's a damn good feeling too.  I may try to hit up Indiana this year.  Looking at the Hawks schedule, the only time they play Indy on the road, is Thanksgiving weekend . . which is kind of perfect.

• Like 1

My guess is

Trae

Bembry

Hunter

Parker

Len

With the bench being

Goodwin/Turner

Turner/Charlie B.

Vince

Bruno

D Jones

That's the good thing about being deep we have compensation when players go down.

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Limited Reddish 

No John

Unlikely to win this one

Cam still having core muscle symptoms? Must not have all of his strength back..REason I say this is one of my boi's had a sports hernia, and complained of hip pain during that time. But Im no doctor. lol

Edited by terrell

3 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

We've got 35 or so great PG minutes from Trae.  While backup PG is weak, that position is 100x stronger than center for us.  Let's not get silly with this.  And I'm saying that as Turner's historical biggest detractor on this site.

22 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Good seats!  Let the rowdy fun begin.

(Don't worry...I'll be classy for the ATL).  😁

20191017_183249.jpg

Hope you and your son have a great time!

• Like 3