• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason Game #5: Hawks at Bulls 10/17/19

JayBirdHawk

Now I'm a supporter of women's sports.  I really am.

But I DO NOT want to see a women's college soccer game on FoxSports Southeast ( a Big 12 game at that ), when I live in the Nashville TV viewing area, but my cable is NOT Comcast/Xfinity ( which is the dominant cable company in Nashville ).

To make matters worse, NBATV won't show the damn game either, because they can't show the game in my area "due to contractual restrictions".

I am almost 5 hours from ATL, and the Grizzlies ALWAYS override the Hawks if they play on the same night.  So how in the hell am I being blacked out of a Hawks game, if I'm nowhere near the immediate ATL viewing area?

So is this game being shown on FS Southeast and NBATV?

This is BS!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Now I'm a supporter of women's sports.  I really am.

But I DO NOT want to see a women's college soccer game on FoxSports Southeast ( a Big 12 game at that ), when I live in the Nashville TV viewing area, but my cable is NOT Comcast/Xfinity ( which is the dominant cable company in Nashville ).

To make matters worse, NBATV won't show the damn game either, because they can't show the game in my area "due to contractual restrictions".

I am almost 5 hours from ATL, and the Grizzlies ALWAYS override the Hawks if they play on the same night.  So how in the hell am I being blacked out of a Hawks game, if I'm nowhere near the immediate ATL viewing area?

So is this game being shown on FS Southeast and NBATV?

This is BS!

No game on FS southeast. I don't have NBA TV.