• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Neuritis > old 'ritis.

~lw3

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've gotta look up Nueritis...that's a first for me.

Is that why he misses bunnies? Might want to check Len's hands too. Lol.

So this is Nueritis.....

Screenshot_20200125-090246_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Dnice said:

Well travis  isn't gonna a get  a serviceable  big, so that's what you'll probably see. 

Pops is probably wanting to much for Poltl and they are in the playoff hunt again. To me he is worth a 2nd round pick but not the Nets 1st. We all know the story on Drummond by now, he is looking for a max next season and Travis does not want to risk a team like the Hornets giving it to him. It looks like the pickings are slim for bigs in the trade market and/or the asking price is to much.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Man do we owe TOR one?  We had their a**es until something called Norman Powell decided to morph into Lebron Jordan with Reggie Miller-range for a stretch.

ETA: And is there any fanbase less likeable than the cRaptors?  Acting like they brought Kawhi a title, not the other way around.

I still remember Lowry having to go to the lockerroom to compose himself during a playoff game.  I still remember them coming up schmall in the clutch.  I mean, good job being a solid team this year but don't ack like y'all all that.

I have to disagree about the Raptors fanbase. They are one of the most passionate and most loyal. It can be -20 degrees F in Toronto and they will still be there cheering them on in droves. I give them props on that. But it would be a sweet revenge if we got a win tonight.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Why is Vince Carter the most durable player on this team?

I mentioned it last night.

Parker has played 2 games with JC since his return, totaling 30:14.

Trae, JC, Huerter, Hunter, Reddish, Bruno, Len, Parker, Bembry, Turner, Crabbe all have missed games due to injury, meanwhile Old Man Uncle Vince still chugging along, no missed injury games....UNBELIEVABLE!!!😁

•  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Don't sell us old guys short.  Sometimes, getting injured happens when one tries to do something he can't.  Sometimes, us older chaps know better!

:dance3:

Very true.  Although in my case my only chance of injury is falling off the couch or maybe a pop-top related contusion.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I have to disagree about the Raptors fanbase. They are one of the most passionate and most loyal. It can be -20 degrees F in Toronto and they will still be there cheering them on in droves. I give them props on that. But it would be a sweet revenge if we got a win tonight.

What you've done is misrepresented what I said.

Didn't say they weren't passionate.  I said they were annoying (well, not likeable is what I said but you get it).  It can be both, btw, annoying yet passionate.

I'll give you a chance to re-read my post then realize you actually agree with me.

5 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Pops is probably wanting to much for Poltl and they are in the playoff hunt again. To me he is worth a 2nd round pick but not the Nets 1st. We all know the story on Drummond by now, he is looking for a max next season and Travis does not want to risk a team like the Hornets giving it to him. It looks like the pickings are slim for bigs in the trade market and/or the asking price is to much.

Maybe it's just me, but I was not really impressed too much with Poeltl.  It won't bother me at all if we don't pursue him.