• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm a big Isola fan.  I was surprised to learn how plugged in he is in the basketball world.

I'm actually glad Scals is gone. He was such a Celtic homer, I couldn't deal with his baisness when it came to them. I guess that would be like having Bob host a show though, so I can kind of understand..haha.

I knew Isola was plugged in. I've been listening to him for about 8 years now on Sixirus.

• Haha 1

Also like Isola and didn’t know he was plugged in this much. Scal is just funny. I mean I know he’s a Celt but he’s so freakin goofy u gotta like him.

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You know...I'm rethinking that homage thing...that was just too creepy, that thing gave me nightmares.

😂 sorry bird 🦅 it’s gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

That bad boy is just about ready to go, just a tweak or two needed based on the latest opening day starter news. I'll also try to post on RealGM, since they've been so very very good to me.

The scramble is for the home opener. That thesis needs some fine tuning!

~lw3

Can't wait, thanks Jay for carrying the ship as well. You see I was friendly with the likes for it

• Like 4

Omfg.   The funniest team to watch this season ... your Golden St Warriors.

Haha, lost to OKC by 30 today.  Steph can't get open, can't guard a stationary bike, can't create.  What TF can he do?

And Draymond?  All's I got to say is, he is what we thought he was!  System player!  Poor man's Boris Diaw!  Straight trassh, homie!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Haha, lost to OKC by 30 today.  Steph can't get open, can't guard a stationary bike, can't create.  What TF can he do?

And Draymond?  All's I got to say is, he is what we thought he was!  System player!  Poor man's Boris Diaw!  Straight trassh, homie!

It just hurts that you don’t include me to this hate party. It’s like having a Reese’s party with no peanut butter.

Draymond says we suck to deflect real questions of why they do suck.  Draymond is a bag of 💩. I just hope in a couple years that we don’t trade for one of these guys because they have a tie to Schlenk. Ugh 😑 

I added the scrubs to my YouTube favs and will tape and watch every beatdown...ok just a few fun ones.

The bully is getting bullied. If you don’t love ❤️ this, you don’t live NBA basketball 🏀.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yup, the cherry on top would be if the Warriors finish dead last and end up getting shafted in the lottery. 

19 hours ago, marco102 said:

They stopped LBJ several times.  Trust me with no GSW, LBJ could have like 7 championships right now. Can you imagine having to deal with that? 

Kinda forgot about that part. Already won't get over the "LBJ and refs" combo we hard to face year in and out. Him with seven rings would be exponentially worse though.

• Premium Member

Despite his struggles, Hawks coach Lloyd Pierce isn’t counting out Reddish just yet, believing he will soon find his footing as the season progresses.

https://clutchpoints.com/hawks-news-lloyd-pierce-optimistic-about-cam-reddish-despite-slow-start/

• Like 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

He could be better but Siakam is still getting better and better. 

I love how Siakim just takes what's there.  Still gets 30's just off effort.  Doesn't force (much).

Reddish is clearly pressing, needs development.

• Like 1