News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

My favorite player was Dominique. Our front office disrespected him, the league disrespected him by not putting him in the top 50 players of all-time and the dream team snubbed him. Nique was only considered a great dunker but he was more than that. I believe he shot 50 or close to 50% from the field his whole career. Scottie Pippen couldn't hold his jock.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 5/25/2020 at 3:54 AM, Spud2nique said:

Whose your all time fav Hawk?

I'm not sure who doesn't say Nique.

I'm also unclear why some of these guys are on there at all and Smitty and Mookie arent'!!  Well i know why Mookie isn't but Smitty??? come on.  Jason Terry?? geez louise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Not sure how you write an article like that and "exclude" the Cam/Trae trade.  That was by far his biggest risk taking and has given us two bedrock core players.

He said it's too early too call. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Trading Pau for him still irritates me.  

Ya I agree. I liked SAR as an all around good player but not one that was going to get us over the hump. He would have been a great 3rd option on a good team with a good system. He dropped like 50 on the Pistons I remember so he definitely was a baller.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I agree. I liked SAR as an all around good player but not one that was going to get us over the hump. He would have been a great 3rd option on a good team with a good system. He dropped like 50 on the Pistons I remember so he definitely was a baller.

I remember that game! He got away with a travel on that baby hook on the baseline but they gave it to him to get fiddy.

I was more mad about us not keeping Jamal Tinsley in that trade (I was a child so was hyped on having a local product). He was involved but then we forwarded him to the Pacers on draft night if I recall?
And then the biggest bust of that era was adding Big Dog.... he pissed me off so much. Trying to bring the ball up the court doing tricks instead of just giving it to the PG and causing a turnover. I hated him and felt like he kinda ruined that roster. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, warcore said:

I was more mad about us not keeping Jamal Tinsley in that trade (I was a child so was hyped on having a local product).

😂 me too. Specially in that rookie year, the first half Tinsley was ripping it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He said it's too early too call. 

I know he did.  Just don't agree.  Like the Capela trade isn't too early even though he hasn't played a single game for us.

• Like 4