• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

32 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

You guys checking out the Phoenix Suns in the bubble? They look absolutely tremendous. When a young talented team finally clicks, it's pure magic.

Id take Saric and Deron Wright for our bench next season..Or even Burke or Jevon Carter..lol

36 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

You guys checking out the Phoenix Suns in the bubble? They look absolutely tremendous. When a young talented team finally clicks, it's pure magic.

They're Gonna miss the Playoffs though unfortunately. I cant see Dame losing to the Nets...But they had a good run..

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'd rather see Suns and Blazers. Memphis lucked out with a Giannis-less Bucks with nothing to play for as their last game.

Taylor Jenkins is also Bud's best friend. That was in the bag. 

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of the Suns, there's a Trae v Ayton thread on rgm thats absolutely blowing my mind.

Trae always will get shitted on, on that site till we start winning. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

An example of a quality vet signing: Jonas Valanciunas. Triple double today, has been great all season.

He was part of the Mark Gasol trade from Toronto and Grizz resigned him. Grizz got value for an aging Gasol.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of the Suns, there's a Trae v Ayton thread on rgm thats absolutely blowing my mind.

Soon they will realize that all their Trae v this player he's clearly better than proves our point.  If he sucks so much, why is he the basis of your comparisons? It's because he's so damn good. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

Soon they will realize that all their Trae v this player he's clearly better than proves our point.  If he sucks so much, why is he the basis of your comparisons? It's because he's so damn good. 

THANK YOU!!!!!!

It's like, "Wait, this guy looked great for a week ... let's compare him to Trae to see who's better ... but, of course, Trae's trash."

Like, there's a reason you try to compare him to all these Johhny Come Lately's.

And how can you even compare him to freaking Deandre Ayton?  If Ayton was any higher than Phoenix's 3rd or 4th option, he wouldn't be averaging over 12 points.  He's disinterested and clearly immature.

• Like 4