• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brooklyn 2020 1st Round Pick Watch

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Is there a question regarding whether or not New jersey makes the playoffs?

Injuries hapoen and the Nets have 2 guys who seem to be consistently injured: Kyrie and Caris Levert.

Besides, when we get the pick, I'm still interested in where in falls, and yes it matters.  The Minny pick #19 netted us Huerter. We used the #17 2019 BKN pick to add to the trade packet for DeAndre Hunter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

A lot of folks think the Hawks will make the playoffs this year.  Are we better than the Nets?

Honestly, even if they're able to status-quo it, they're a playoff team.  Folks who think they aren't must be factoring in the Kyme dynamic.

I could easily see this becoming similar to the Butler/Wade Bulls team where it was the 2 "stars" and everyone else rather than it being a "team".  Distractions could get them although, on paper, they should easily be a playoff team.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Honestly, even if they're able to status-quo it, they're a playoff team.  Folks who think they aren't must be factoring in the Kyme dynamic.

I could easily see this becoming similar to the Butler/Wade Bulls team where it was the 2 "stars" and everyone else rather than it being a "team".  Distractions could get them although, on paper, they should easily be a playoff team.

Quinn Snyder has gotten a lot of accolades as one of the former Bud guys but honestly I've been way more impressed with Atkinson.   I think he's the factor that keeps the Nets from falling into bad habits.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Quinn Snyder has gotten a lot of accolades as one of the former Bud guys but honestly I've been way more impressed with Atkinson.   I think he's the factor that keeps the Nets from falling into bad habits.

GM Sean Marks did an incredible job keeping them afloat considering all their picks were going to Boston.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I think you're right, in theory.  I also know he will not win a Kyme v Kenny battle though so his effectiveness is hamstrung.  Especially when you consider the fact that Kyme and KD are besties.

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ala you and Gonzo?

He gon buy you Gucci if you ask for it ummmmmmm 😐. My avatar is under construction 🚧 Ummmmmmmmmm... Act up you can get smacked up. Acted up Nets could get smacked up....

Edited by Spud2nique