• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

On 8/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, Spud2nique said:

Anyways like many of you know I been going to Hawks/scrubs every year minus one lockout and a Covid and last year. Last year my close friend’s flaked out because of the previous year that we broke out, they didn’t like it lol.

B838FA6A-0D76-472E-BE94-725772F428F9.jpeg

A3D5A3A1-4745-4F17-ABE7-F6549D51C750.thumb.jpeg.e0e35dcc41626f1f3841737df62dc515.jpeg

Best Hawks game I ever attended.  Dennis with the coolest assist for a Kyle buzzer beater you could imagine.  Afterward I legit thought we were going to the Finals.  SMH.

And these same tickets go for about $379 now lol.  

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

A3D5A3A1-4745-4F17-ABE7-F6549D51C750.thumb.jpeg.e0e35dcc41626f1f3841737df62dc515.jpeg

Best Hawks game I ever attended.  Dennis with the coolest assist for a Kyle buzzer beater you could imagine.  Afterward I legit thought we were going to the Finals.  SMH.

And these same tickets go for about $379 now lol.  

Show your Heat ones…

I know you gottem.. :er:

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Show your Heat ones…

I know you gottem.. :er:

Lol.  Never seen Jimmy in person.  I gotta catch him this season even though I’m over live sporting events for the most part.

I did see see “The Heatles” and was unimpressed with LeBron live.  He just wasn’t as big as they made him seem.  Game immediately following the AS Break (and a Magic City visit I’m sure) so it was to be expected he was rusty.  D Wade did ball out in the second half but nothing spectacular.  I had to endure this insufferable large woman yelling “ka-booom!” every time the Heat scored.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I had to endure this insufferable large woman yelling “ka-booom!” every time the Heat scored.

:rofl: Weird fans are hilarious.

I’m picturing it, bustin. 🤣 

12 hours ago, kg01 said:

@benhillboy, I didn't know you were a lady.  Good to have more female voices on the site. 🙃

:laugh1:

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, shakes said:

I see what you did there, trying to one up my Trae Young dol….I mean collectible sports figurine by getting one of your own and combing it with Trae Young socks   Like you ever even have a reason to wear socks!   Just blatant one up man ship.   

But no worries I got my own secret weapon.   I see your fancy socks and raise you one highly collectible Trae Young sports figurine for adults with the 9 foot wingspan and hands that could palm a medicine ball.  

FE1EE93C-7DF6-4936-94CD-3BCD81A148C4.jpeg

If that was accurate we'd have the real GOAT.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
32 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

If that was accurate we'd have the real GOAT.

I was wondering about that.   Would the massively large arms and hands make shooting difficult?    I think it would.   Especially the massive hands.   Like watching guys like Shaq try and shoot free throws.  

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, shakes said:

I was wondering about that.   Would the massively large arms and hands make shooting difficult?    I think it would.   Especially the massive hands.   Like watching guys like Shaq try and shoot free throws.  

Hasn't affected Kawhi too much though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shakes said:

I see what you did there, trying to one up my Trae Young dol….I mean collectible sports figurine by getting one of your own and combing it with Trae Young socks   Like you ever even have a reason to wear socks!   Just blatant one up man ship.   

But no worries I got my own secret weapon.   I see your fancy socks and raise you one highly collectible Trae Young sports figurine for adults with the 9 foot wingspan and hands that could palm a medicine ball.  

This doll thing between you and @Spud2nique can only end with some wild, uncomfortable Verzuz-style doll battle right?

Can I be the secret guest judge?  No bias but .... well you'd have a steep hill to climb to win my vote.  Jussayin'. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, shakes said:

image.gif.cf85989fa27120295b5dd0bf0a7cfc84.gif

This is usually where I bow 🙇🏿‍♂️ out of the wing eating contest I MEAN THE RACE!!! :huh:..

Apparently, you’re a bigger doll collector than I.. and I’m ok with that. :laugh:

I am jealous tho I’m not gonna like… I wanna touch it. 🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Can I be the secret guest judge?  No bias but .... well you'd have a steep hill to climb to win my vote.  Jussayin'. 

I’m not worried I was in a Cabo spring break push-up contest….(in 97)…I didn’t do well… :huh:..

I can juggle! But with only 2 balls … :er:..

@JayBirdHawk don’t send the kitty 🐱!!! I don’t wanna be dragged out!!! It was an error in grammar!!!! :nailbiting:

I have gum and Arby’s coupons too! Maybe I can buy my way to a win! 

I tell ya @kg01 he’s an enthusiast to say the least…of Trae dollerines. I mean figa!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.cf85989fa27120295b5dd0bf0a7cfc84.gif

This is usually where I bow 🙇🏿‍♂️ out of the wing eating contest I MEAN THE RACE!!! :huh:..

Apparently, you’re a bigger doll collector than I.. and I’m ok with that. :laugh:

I am jealous tho I’m not gonna like… I wanna touch it. 🏃‍♀️ 

Fine I’m blowing my load! :er:

F43460B0-20E2-4E8E-B4CA-86B638F3FF9F.jpeg

77564079-C14A-4B38-ABE4-0178D4996C85.jpeg

• Like 4

• Premium Member
On 8/29/2022 at 2:45 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I've been giddy watching Trae and Steph working over other NBA stars.    I get the feeling that Trae is learning to play on and off ball at this level.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, Spud2nique said:

Anyways like many of you know I been going to Hawks/scrubs every year minus one lockout and a Covid and last year. Last year my close friend’s flaked out because of the previous year that we broke out, they didn’t like it lol.

B838FA6A-0D76-472E-BE94-725772F428F9.jpeg

Hold up, you going to Warriors games that  don’t involve the Hawks?!?!  You don’t have to be ashamed Spud, hit me up on private message anytime to share our appreciation of The Core.  I won’t tell anyone.

• Haha 1