• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Hold up, you going to Warriors games that  don’t involve the Hawks?!?!  You don’t have to be ashamed Spud, hit me up on private message anytime to share our appreciation of The Core.  I won’t tell anyone.

I went as a courtesy to my friends.. fckers! Ya I’ll hit ya up, f the core. Lol what core. The 2.5?

• Haha 1

"I'd take Cade Cunningham over Trae when you consider what he's doing at his size .... you just expect the same impact in our league.  Nevermind the fact that he's hovering in Kemba Walker territory, that's just what the media wants you to think. -But aren't you 'media' and isn't this based on actual data? ........ next question." - Eggpserts

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, warcore said:

Aye Spud! I'ma be in the bay area in a couple weeks for a work conference. Can you rec'd some good places to get chicken wings?

Chicken wings? Aren’t you in training? I’ll tell you where to get yourself a nice kale/avo salad 🥗:laugh:

I kid of course. Which part of the yay? South? East? It’s pretty big but I got some spots in mind for ya, just gotta tell me if you in San Jo or SF. 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Chicken wings? Aren’t you in training? I’ll tell you where to get yourself a nice kale/avo salad 🥗:laugh:

I kid of course. Which part of the yay? South? East? It’s pretty big but I got some spots in mind for ya, just gotta tell me if you in San Jo or SF. 

I'll be in SF staying at the Hyatt. I've been several times before... I usually stay with friends in NOPA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, warcore said:

I'll be in SF staying at the Hyatt. I've been several times before... I usually stay with friends in NOPA

Honestly I’m not familiar with SF as much. We used to go clubbing there but that was 20 years ago.

Im more South Bay. If you can get yourself to Los Gatos which is a 40 min drive from SF, hit up a place called Double D’s. It’s a sports pub/restaurant with about 30 TV’s and some of the best wings I’ve had in my life and I’m a major wing snob.

Get the city burger 🍔 too if you cruise there it’s a sourdough burger with special sauce 🤭 and it’s really good.

The wings are perfection. Good size not too big or small. (That’s what she said) I hate those fat jumbo wings that seem too juicy or uncooked in the middle. 

These are the shizz though, im gonna be in town that week too, hit me up we will meet up for food or hoops or whatever floats your boat 🛶

Me and you in a lake… @kg01will be the only thing.. person.. 😕 missing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Honestly I’m not familiar with SF as much. We used to go clubbing there but that was 20 years ago.

Im more South Bay. If you can get yourself to Los Gatos which is a 40 min drive from SF, hit up a place called Double D’s. It’s a sports pub/restaurant with about 30 TV’s and some of the best wings I’ve had in my life and I’m a major wing snob......

Lies detected....

I refuse to believe a place called "Double D's", that is frequented by ol'spud, is "only" known for it's tv's and wings.

😉

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lies detected....

I refuse to believe a place called "Double D's", that is frequented by ol'spud, is "only" known for it's tv's and wings.

😉

🤣 it’s amazing how a restaurant’s name becomes 2nd nature after a while…

Yes, they have that there too. :er: It’s off the menu though… 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

The wings are perfection. Good size not too big or small. (That’s what she said) I hate those fat jumbo wings that seem too juicy or uncooked in the middle.

DASWHATI'MTALKINBOUT! I agree those fat jumbo juicers don't know wassup... it's all about the crisp. 

Thanks for the good recs I might have to steal a car and zip down to Double D's. I woulda private messaged you but it says you cannot receive messages. 

Sorry airbody. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, warcore said:

DASWHATI'MTALKINBOUT! I agree those fat jumbo juicers don't know wassup... it's all about the crisp. 

Thanks for the good recs I might have to steal a car and zip down to Double D's. I woulda private messaged you but it says you cannot receive messages. 

Sorry airbody

Don't fret.  This is what 87.3% of the board comes here for.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
19 hours ago, warcore said:

Sorry airbody. 

Since we are on the subject of wings, just figured I would share my big wing find for this year.  Heavily season yourself some wings and throw them on the grill for about 18-20 minutes at low heat (~400-425 F) flipping every 4-5 minutes.  So good and healthier than the fried version:

Holy-Voodoo-400x400.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, AHF said:

Since we are on the subject of wings, just figured I would share my big wing find for this year.  Heavily season yourself some wings and throw them on the grill for about 18-20 minutes at low heat (~400-425 F) flipping every 4-5 minutes.  So good and healthier than the fried version:

Holy-Voodoo-400x400.jpg

Thanks AH! I do love me some Cajun flare. I imagine this would work fine as a substitute for jerk rub on thighs/drumsticks too, ya?