• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Moderators
1 hour ago, warcore said:

Thanks AH! I do love me some Cajun flare. I imagine this would work fine as a substitute for jerk rub on thighs/drumsticks too, ya?

It is amazing on everything.  Made scrambled eggs with it yesterday.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I wouldn't put that weak sauce on my wings ever. 

Lucky for you they don’t do that at Double D’s! They put that “just right” sauce on. 😉 (mid sized perfect wings we get 12 or 18). The bomb 💣 @warcore 

Oh, and after it if you crave something sweet, icing on the cake is literally down the street. Really good cookies 🍪 I get the one with a bunch of everything in it forget the name but the bomb 💣 part deux..

🥳 

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I hate to derail the food talk, but let’s be aware the Hawks’ winning clip with Trae starting including the playoffs is .427 (133-178), .440 when he’s in street clothes (11-14).

Carry on.

Dang I just saw this 👌 no food 🍲 go Hawks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I hate to derail the food talk, but let’s be aware the Hawks’ winning clip with Trae starting including the playoffs is .427 (133-178), .440 when he’s in street clothes (11-14).

Carry on.

image.gif.ea87912b98bb7cc6fe0b0a29e4060d2d.gif

Just a sec there kemosabi…

the first two were rebuilding years.. go check your gs and mia guys before you point the finger at our SUPERSTAR ⭐️ 

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Context my man....2 years of a deliberate tank job by management. You are trying too hard to discount Trae.

This.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

You might think this has nothing to do with Trae.  But at the 00:36 mark, you'll be like "ah, I see now.  Thas funny.'

https://twitter.com/RivalsJohnson/status/1565877018977308672?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1565877018977308672|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

I’m not clicking tell me what it says.. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

You might think this has nothing to do with Trae.  But at the 00:36 mark, you'll be like "ah, I see now.  Thas funny.'

https://twitter.com/RivalsJohnson/status/1565877018977308672?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1565877018977308672|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

How sweet it is! Lol