• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

I swear, every time I get an update regarding Trae or fantasy Trae or injury update Trae, he’s almost always out there. Mad respect 🫡 to our SUPERSTAR. 

Watching him play is a pleasure. Thanks Trae don’t ever wear another uni EVER! 

When him and Nique were standing together last night before the tip, they kinda high fived… took me on a daydream 😶🌫️ of imagining Nique and Trae together on the court in the 80’s. I shed a tear 🥲

Thank you Trae.

8D3CF8CF-20E7-414E-9F56-10F5CA61A70B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
57 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Ice Trae officially passed Magic last night for most games with 30+ points and 10+ assists.  Kobe and Steve Nash only had 17 games TOTAL with that stat line.  Trae is up to 56 games and 4th all time.  Hitting this milestone before the half way point of his 5th season in the NBA.  Really?

image.thumb.png.b205f30dd3b3cc07c1666858c791d612.png

you sure about that?  During the game they showed a graphic that showed he was still 2 games behind him.

59 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Ice Trae officially passed Magic last night for most games with 30+ points and 10+ assists.  Kobe and Steve Nash only had 17 games TOTAL with that stat line.  Trae is up to 56 games and 4th all time.  Hitting this milestone before the half way point of his 5th season in the NBA.  Really?

image.thumb.png.b205f30dd3b3cc07c1666858c791d612.png

"He keeps this up and we maybe could still get Gary Trent, Jr. for him via trade.  And we'd only have to give up a couple 1sts to make it happen!" - d.a. Hawks fans

1 minute ago, shakes said:

you sure about that?  During the game they showed a graphic that showed he was still 2 games behind him.

I do recall seeing that graphic saying he's got a couple more games before passing Mag.  Still impressive so far. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

Nope, not sure.  I just plugged this in to Statmuse.  This may be off for some reason.  It could be excluding playoff games?  So regular season only.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/most-games-with-30-points-10-assists-in-nba-history-by-players

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 12/8/2022 at 5:49 PM, Spud2nique said:

I swear, every time I get an update regarding Trae or fantasy Trae or injury update Trae, he’s almost always out there. Mad respect 🫡 to our SUPERSTAR. 

Watching him play is a pleasure. Thanks Trae don’t ever wear another uni EVER! 

When him and Nique were standing together last night before the tip, they kinda high fived… took me on a daydream 😶🌫️ of imagining Nique and Trae together on the court in the 80’s. I shed a tear 🥲

Thank you Trae.

8D3CF8CF-20E7-414E-9F56-10F5CA61A70B.jpeg

Yeah he makes so many amazing passes that he gets no recognition at all for them.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Final_quest said:

Nope, not sure.  I just plugged this in to Statmuse.  This may be off for some reason.  It could be excluding playoff games?  So regular season only.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/most-games-with-30-points-10-assists-in-nba-history-by-players

That's exactly what it is.  My earlier chart is regular season only.  Here is the regular season plus playoffs chart showing him two behind Magic:

image.thumb.png.e2694322345cc5f99e4565381d5d9635.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone know if chia pet makes NBA figures? Just saw a commercial that says they have Bob Ross and Willie Nelson. :laugh1: Why not a Trae one? :laugh:

I’d get it… 

The best would be a Dr. J one with that fro! That’s bada$$ I bet Nique would dig one.

”Actually hehehe, you know what Spud, I could use one of those in my garden 🪴. “  :laugh:

-:Nique:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Anyone know if chia pet makes NBA figures? Just saw a commercial that says they have Bob Ross and Willie Nelson. :laugh1: Why not a Trae one? :laugh:

I’d get it… 

The best would be a Dr. J one with that fro! That’s bada$$ I bet Nique would dig one.

”Actually hehehe, you know what Spud, I could use one of those in my garden 🪴. “  :laugh:

-:Nique:

Chia pet will not sanction a Trae one as they only want full grown, thick “hair”.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Nuggets gottem tonight 🥳 

Jokic is the one guy in the league who can compare to Trae on court vision and passing.  And his size gives him a huge advantage too.  The dude is amazing and i hope we meet them in the finals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, shakes said:

95 year old Superfan + first Hawks game = 🤔  story doesn't hold up.

I mean some folks prefer to watch games from the privacy of their own homes.

Take me, for example.  I don't want no randos judging the obscene things I yell about the refs, so it's best I watch from home.  And, just for reference, I only refer to the male refs with the b-word. 😏

Take you, for example.  I'm sure to prefer to view the lingerie bowl from home right?  Unless, of course, you've mastered the art of clapping with one hand. 😆

• Haha 1