• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean some folks prefer to watch games from the privacy of their own homes.

Take me, for example.  I don't want no randos judging the obscene things I yell about the refs, so it's best I watch from home.  And, just for reference, I only refer to the male refs with the b-word. 😏

Take you, for example.  I'm sure to prefer to view the lingerie bowl from home right?  Unless, of course, you've mastered the art of clapping with one hand. 😆

Yeah and a lot of folks can't physically manage the games in person. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean some folks prefer to watch games from the privacy of their own homes.

Take me, for example.  I don't want no randos judging the obscene things I yell about the refs, so it's best I watch from home.  And, just for reference, I only refer to the male refs with the b-word. 😏

Take you, for example.  I'm sure to prefer to view the lingerie bowl from home right?  Unless, of course, you've mastered the art of clapping with one hand. 😆

I attend the Lingerie Bowl every year and always get a seat in the Peewee Herman section. 

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

N'uh, it was shakes over the line this time.

🐀

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can’t believe someone is trying to talk smack about a 95 year old Superfan! :angry2: What the hell is wrong with you? That lady is freakin awesome 👏!!!! 

I’m a Superfan of her!

*alleged Superfan. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Anyone remember the guy who was actually the Hawks superfan like 20 years ago.  He was at every game near the floor in the corner.   Long dreads.  Colorful Hawks jacket.   Everyone just called him the superfan and there weren't any others getting that title at the time. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Anyone remember the guy who was actually the Hawks superfan like 20 years ago.  He was at every game near the floor in the corner.   Long dreads.  Colorful Hawks jacket.   Everyone just called him the superfan and there weren't any others getting that title at the time. 

No but I did get illegal cable then and watched it on satellite 📡 I’m sure. 😊 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

His name was Mojo.  When they built Philips, whatever deal or seats he had Courtside were not provided at the new arena.  He went on local radio and said he put a curse on the Atlanta Spirit Group and the Hawks going forward. 

Said stte, "Until you (Hawks org) do right by Mojo, you will forever be cursed."

He was an odd dude, as you can imagine.  True story.  I used to listen to sports radio and they brought him on as a guest.  Remember that like it was yesterday.  Odd that I recall that so vividly but if Mrs. kg01 asks me to buy milk rn, I'll completely forget.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

His name was Mojo.  When they built Philips, whatever deal or seats he had Courtside were not provided at the new arena.  He went on local radio and said he put a curse on the Atlanta Spirit Group and the Hawks going forward. 

Said stte, "Until you (Hawks org) do right by Mojo, you will forever be cursed."

He was an odd dude, as you can imagine.  True story.  I used to listen to sports radio and they brought him on as a guest.  Remember that like it was yesterday.  Odd that I recall that so vividly but if Mrs. kg01 asks me to buy milk rn, I'll completely forget.

200w.gif

Well dang let's track him down and give him tix.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1