Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Trae was named All NBA. SGA has never even been named an all star. 

My post was response to the idea that Trae racks up stats because of ball domination and a green light.   SGA has the green light of all green lights yet still isn't doing what Trae is doing. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

My post was response to the idea that Trae racks up stats because of ball domination and a green light.   SGA has the green light of all green lights yet still isn't doing what Trae is doing. 

That's because he can't.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 1/10/2023 at 3:13 PM, Gray Mule said:

Something is just not right.  We don't know exactly what's wrong.  Many think it's Nate and his stubborn streak and his refusal to adjust.  Injury has played havoc with the team.  Capela is sorely missed and we seldom win the rebounding game.  Help is needed here.

Sadly, I think most of us recognize it isn't just one thing.  Nate isn't optimizing our offense but that isn't the only reason why Trae's shooting has been down this year.  Injuries have hit the team but they aren't the reason that JHoliday has fallen completely out of the rotation and JJ has had his share of struggles.  JC may not be used optimally in the offense but it isn't the reason his 3pt% is so bad this year.  Multiple issues and fixing any one of them isn't a cure-all for the team's problems.

• Like 4